Author Topic: Resonant Electromagnetic Pump  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Resonant Electromagnetic Pump
« on: July 10, 2012, 19:43:08 pm »
I had an idea of how to use the ions mobility to create a pump effect in the cell..

It needs only a coil wound toroidally around a tube set, or around a set of parallel plates... It can be supplied with ac or dc. Something tells me that the best would be ac connecting the coil and cell in series and reaching resonance.

Could this mean a way to extract energy from electromagnetic fields and resonance?

Could thermal energy interact like a big crowd singing a one song?

I mean if the magnetic field force interaction arise from the magnetic field of the movement of the ions which in turn is derived from the electric field, the relation of forces is between movement and movement and not the electric field and magnetic field. This tells me that something strange could happen. In the sense that if magnetic field is dependent on the charge and velocity, and velocity is dependent on charge, electric field, medium density and mass of the particles. The magnetic reaction at the ion is acting transversely to the electric field. 

Who was born first, the egg or the eagle?

I want to mean that using an ionic conductor the velocity of the charges are not the same as it would be in a copper conductor for example. so i guess the magnetic field generated should have a higher magnitude somehow. Another difference is that at the copper conductor only the electrons flow and although their mass is 2000 smaller than a proton the density is so high that its linear speed is really slow. 

Strange things happen at high speeds... 

• Global Moderator
Re: Resonant Electromagnetic Pump
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 00:36:25 am »
maybe i was not clear enough,

The field must be parallel to the gap, so the wires goes inside the inner tube and comes up on the outside of outer tube. like if the tubes were the toroidal core. Of course theres must be an input and output holes for the water.  I think is better to avoid contact of the wire with the water, because it could destroy the insulation. As the radius of the tube is small a big magnetic field is created with low amps and not many turns...

• Global Moderator
Re: Resonant Electromagnetic Pump
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 03:25:21 am »
The question is where are the ions initially? If Ac is applied and the frequency is high enough is possible to understand more about the ions mobility upon the results of this simple experiment.

I meant where they are actually formed? Could they be destroyed or neutralized and immediately another ion form right close to that?

Or may them be derived from cosmic background radiation?

If you have a water bath with lots of water or with just few amount of water? If the water capacitor is a capacitor it may mean that for each charge there will be at least one ion going towards the electrode. Since Q= C*V thus the current will be I=Q*F*3600
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 05:41:13 am by sebosfato »