Author Topic: Steam resonator  (Read 7734 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Jesus Christ is Lord! www.stansdream.com
    • Stan's Dream
Re: Steam resonator
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 04:06:09 am »
http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php/topic,2292.msg22367.html#msg22367

I rest my case. Lets not waste time with what does not work, lets work on what does!

• Global Kast : Water Fuel Cell Research
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 04:19:24 am »
I have done lots of testing since that post and I have got it to heat the water. I omitted the 220 ohm resistors and replaced them with jumper wires. I also had to use higher voltages other than 12VDC to get it to work, but like I said Stan's theory still holds!

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2012, 21:32:03 pm »
The Steam Resonator is simply based on AC power. I've tested this many times by inputting up to 120V mains power @ less than 1A into my cell. The water will become super heated within mins. Stan achieved these same results by alternating pulsed DC. I've built a simple circuit that would do just this to super heat the water and it works!

Cool stuff, glad you have had some success. Seems that just as the 8XA requires  some current the steam resonator does as well. What I wonder is if you would get the same results by using a variac and supplying the same current at a much lower voltage.

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 02:56:22 am »
Any update on the circuit and mods used to heat water with Tony's circuit?
I assume converting 120VAC to DC and applying to the TIP transistors may fry them
but it is worth a shot.
Happy new year to all!

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2019, 18:23:53 pm »
hello,
I don't know if anyone read me but... Meyer system is very simple to understand.. forget ionization and other blah blah blah patent words.
Stan Meyer was a fox.. but all born from nature.. forget WFC , hydrogen , oxygen and point on THERMAL EXPLOSIVE ENERGY.

THERMAL EXPLOSIVE ENERGY is based on hydrogen bond property.

Meyer heat water with microwave and amplify the hydrogen bond with infrared for stabilize the mixture.. air is used for absorb electrons from water.. Finally IN OUTPUT ON INJECTOR as result you obtain the THERMAL EXPLOSIVE ENERGY...

That's all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 08:26:54 am by tutanka2 »

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2019, 08:01:03 am »
Hi Tutanka,

Nice to have you here on the forum.
How should a setup looks like in practise?
Have you tried this?

best regards
Steve

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2019, 08:24:03 am »
Hi Steve,

I have been study HBE (HYDROGEN BOND ENERGY) for years and I found that in the time are present devices that use this principle.
I study a  lot Stanley Meyer patents and documents and I have finally understand how REALLY the water car works..
No water splitting and No hydrogen or Oxygen combustion but ONLY HYDROGEN BOND ENERGY released from water droplets directly on piston head.
I'm pretty sure that Meyer found this in nature.. hurricane, tornados, hydrothermal explosion ....all of these are powered from HYDROGEN BOND ENERGY.

You can found HBE into these devices:

GIFFARD INJECTOR
MEYER INECTOR
HYDRO-ELECTRIC MACHINE of Lord Armstrong/Faraday
PURSUIT MARINE UNDERWATER JET ENGINE

After some tests actually I'm building new domestic hydroelectric generator in LOOP that use HBE.

If inventors/peoples start to work on HBE direction I'm sure that in a few of months you see HBE in action..

Regards
Alessandro

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science