Author Topic: EEC  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
EEC
« on: June 12, 2012, 16:37:54 pm »
Well we have long discussed the term and i think i finally got a idea of what it is...

Stan talks of burning off electrons in a hot filament.

Well i think i found a solution,

Get a vacum tube having a filament and a faraday cage like around it... this way when the electrons of the circuit are made to flow thru the bulb some will get trapped into the collector and can be discharged as electricity. while the water and circuit will remain with a net charge since its an isolated circuit. Net charged mean ionized too because electrons ejected the water bath and circuit. The electrons collected must be discharge to ground generating electricity so if the cell again is connected to ground it will suck back electrons from there again generating electricity .. this tell you something?

Logic tells me that the greater is the separation between cathode and anode the greater will be the ionization achieved... probably applying a field there for enhancing with the field effect emission would be good too... photons too. maybe a magnetic field too.

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: EEC
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 18:36:31 pm »
The electric field inside a metal sphere is 0, however as a charge aways want to go to the surface of the sphere this imply that the electrons ejecting the filament are accumulated outside the sphere. They attracted by induction, as it will induce a positive charge at the inner side of the sphere thereto attracting it up to the moment it touches the sphere.