Author Topic: Dynodes, electron generators, precession and spin flip...  (Read 3701 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Dynodes, electron generators, precession and spin flip...
« on: June 05, 2012, 15:42:34 pm »
Hello,

There is an extensive research on electron guns, multipliers, precessors, flippers that suppose to generate energy.

I read about 70 patents about it recently... to try to understand a bit more about it.

Donald L smith says that dynodes and even a tv set tube are overunity devices...

A dynode is a electron multiplier that is used as a detector...

It consists of a series of plates each has a voltage applied to it in reference to the each other... lets say you have 5 pairs... than between each pair you got 100v... Commonly those detectors have a photo sensitive zone where photons of sufficient energy nocks out an electron from this zone and the process starts...

What happens is that the work function of materials can be in the range of 2 to 8 ev i guess... so when each electron is liberated from the sensitive zone it gains 100ev till it reach the first plate... than this electron will knocks out as many electrons as is the relation between the work function and the energy of the electron knocking... lets say it liberates 10 electrons... on the next stage each o this electrons liberate another 10 electrons so you got now 100 than is the same 1000 10000 100000 1000000....

so somehow you can free up, work with, free up more, concentrate and focus the electrons where you want...

I found a patent that states that confining the electrons inside a cylindrical magnetic field you can than apply a opposing magnetic inside the arrangement so that the electrons precess, as the precess they irradiate energy at a given frequency that depends on the magnetic field present... 

Donald L smith, says that the more you flips the electrons you got more energy out of it.. . so i found a lecture about quantum entanglement, where the teacher shows that when you flip an electron by applying a reversed magnetic field to it the electron will have a probability of emiting a photon, depending on its initial position inside the field... where is 1 for the electron spin axis being exactly aligned with a magnetic field, than this being reversed...

I found some papers talking about it where they generate microwaves using this tecnics but using metals as the source of the electrons...

Wilian barbat got a theory where he says that the electrons irradiate energy with the square of its acceleration... So he came up that electrons has different effective masses depending on the material... So he says that using a transverse force, he can accelerate electrons of lower mass to a higher degree.... generating x times more energy according to the square of the difference in effective mass...  say an electron is 10 times lighter.. than it will generate 100x more energy because the energy depends on the velocity of the charge and being smaller the mass the speed will be greater of course.

I thought meyer was using resistive wire because of this... intuitively i thought that the lower is the density of charge carrier (resistor) the greater is the speed they got to travel to given current to pass... so i thought would be different in terms of magnetic field... i thought this when i couldn't understand why use a thinner or thicker wire... in transformers... than i left that idea...

However now makes sense... If using a semiconductor or superconductor... being driven by transverse force...

I believe Donald L smith... Works with high voltages to be able to keep free electrons around his wires coming from the ground... and getting concentrated there by the negative potential... than this electrons flip continually with the frequency but they are not bounded to the metal anymore... it behaves as a free electron... He states that occurs a kind of super conduction... where it is not impossible given all the metal electron shells are fill...

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Dynodes, electron generators, precession and spin flip...
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 22:35:46 pm »
Thanks, Seb.

Lots of signs indead pointing into that direction.
http://energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4864-donald-smith-devices-too-good-true-193.html

We are getting closer!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 13:07:25 pm »
I have an idea that seems plausible...

To use this electron multiplier concentrating the bean into a magnetic field confinement to charge a van de graf like capacitor when the confinement is turned off...

It could work maybe only with an electron generator but i don't know if would achiewe ower unity.

just found something in that direction

http://www.rexresearch.com/nelson/nelson.htm read that patent

« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 14:06:53 pm by sebosfato »

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 15:08:45 pm »
But it's all just theory until someone pokes out an eye.

TS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 15:44:05 pm »
I'm planning to soon be able to do the things i think as fast as it goes, best way to learn... Hw i don't think is only theory, at least the patented stuff the other things come from simple observation and personal beliefs-

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 15:50:33 pm »
With all due respect, personal belief = theory until it is proven as fact.  Believing the moon is made out of cheese doesn't make it fact.

TS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 17:20:24 pm »
Sorry I expressed my self wrong... i only mean't that the patents that presents data should be at least representation of doable things... while the things we think and believe, hypothesis are theories we find for explaining what is happening...

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 11:16:59 am »
It all starts with a theory, is it.. ;)
Then we try to make something work.
Then we fail 999 times of the 1000 times we try something..

Yeh, we need lots of mental power to keep this ongoing.. 8)