Author Topic: Figuring out the Steam Resonator  (Read 44039 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Kast : Water Fuel Cell Research
Re: Figuring out the Steam Resonator
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2012, 20:41:20 pm »
Yea you should be able to make a simple variable voltage control by using a couple of resistors, a Pot, and a transistor and put it in series with the primary coil.

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2012, 22:28:56 pm »
thanks Tony, that sounds like a good idea

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2012, 23:08:38 pm »
you can build a voltage control similar to this one.

(http://www.globalkast.com/images/tonywoodside/simple_voltage_control.png)

• 50+
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2012, 03:05:47 am »
I've already gotten the 8XA setup to work. I just haven't gotten the VIC circuit to react the same way yet. Back in early January 2011, I got the cell to charge to over 800 volts with 12 volts input @ less than 20mA. It looks like what has to take place is the voltage to the transformer has to be slowly increased from low voltage to its max voltage. This allows a depletion layer to form on the plates, much like a diode/transistor. If you through 12v straight to the transformer it wont allow a depletion layer to form and it will cause a dead short condition. When this depletion layer forms, it blocks current and allows the voltage to build.

Hi,
With the depletion layer and the musings that a cell can be like a transistor, is it possible that the type/grade of S/S used makes a substantial effect on the sought depletion layer.?

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2012, 03:47:52 am »
Hi,
With the depletion layer and the musings that a cell can be like a transistor, is it possible that the type/grade of S/S used makes a substantial effect on the sought depletion layer.?

Yea thats what its looking like! This might be the key to the operation of this system :)

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2012, 03:59:14 am »
wfchobby, I also posted on this a while back.

The transistor model is deifinately the most likely model of the WFC. It was first introduced by Stephen Meyer on a radio interview.
Please read: http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php/topic,2291.msg21951.html#msg21951

(BTW, thanks TonyW for posting the radio interviews on your site)

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2012, 04:11:52 am »
no problem HMS-776

Yea when I saw your post the other day it made me think back to what Stephen Meyer said in the interview. I remember back last year after listening to all the interviews, I mentioned this to my friends Patrik & Spencer. I think I might have mentioned it on here also, can't really remember, but this fits in the Meyer system pretty good!

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2012, 04:35:17 am »
Agreed,

A few years back I spent some time on energeticforum.
At the time I thought it was as Stan had explained (physical forces pulling the molecule apart).
I continued to have a rather lengthy argument with a more knowledgeable person who kept on insiting that there has to be a charge exchange medium of some sort. Now I understand what she meant, although neither of us knew about the transistor model at the time.

We know scientifically that high voltage increases the auto-ionization (amount of ions) of the water!

One thing I still wonder is if the explanation Stan gave was possible....If the molecule could be pulled apart without producing ions???
Perhaps both situations are occuring in the cell, but it seems more likely that all the HV is doing in increasing the autoionization.