Author Topic: Figuring out the Steam Resonator  (Read 43986 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Figuring out the Steam Resonator
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2012, 16:43:17 pm »
You will have to figure out the VIC so you are applying amp restricted voltage across the water before you can get the SR working. For that reason it is a post wfc spin off technology, and not really worth it to focus on first...

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2012, 04:28:09 am »
Donaldwfc, I think your right. In one of Meyer's news releases he states that the steam resonator is a spinoff of the VIC technology.

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2012, 15:57:21 pm »
Nothing Stan invented will work without the basics of amp restriction to allow voltage to take over.I've said it before also,you can't get anything else to work without first making gas with voltage only.Everything else is a waste of time.It can't be done if you don't have the basics of Stan method working first.I don't know why people think that they can make any of his later systems work without the basics.
Don 

• 50+
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2012, 20:50:15 pm »
" Nothing Stan invented will work without the basics of amp restriction to allow voltage to take over.I've said it before also,you can't get anything else to work without first making gas with voltage only.Everything else is a waste of time.It can't be done if you don't have the basics of Stan method working first.I don't know why people think that they can make any of his later systems work without the basics."

that would be for 100% water as fuel system.
On " booster" cell / gasoline hybrid installations, as I have seen by using low voltage / low current electrolyte based electrolysis (no heat in cell and greater reduction/elimination of gunk buldup in cell)  can help reduce fuel consumption, but must protect engine first with boundary lubrication!

What is not yet clear is....when the meyer setup is accomplished what are the effects of that alternative fuel system on engine components....?

anyway my question is - What is the biggest barrier to solving the meyer cell - is it entirely in the VIC coil and its construction.?

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2012, 22:13:37 pm »
Exactly Don,

C'mon everyone, back to the 8XA and RVIC!

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2012, 16:58:29 pm »
So, anyone know  what those high watt resistor values are, the 4 from the pic I posted earlier
That had the coil, a bridge rectifier, and 4 transistors.

• Global Kast : Water Fuel Cell Research
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2012, 17:22:14 pm »
I've already gotten the 8XA setup to work. I just haven't gotten the VIC circuit to react the same way yet. Back in early January 2011, I got the cell to charge to over 800 volts with 12 volts input @ less than 20mA. It looks like what has to take place is the voltage to the transformer has to be slowly increased from low voltage to its max voltage. This allows a depletion layer to form on the plates, much like a diode/transistor. If you through 12v straight to the transformer it wont allow a depletion layer to form and it will cause a dead short condition. When this depletion layer forms, it blocks current and allows the voltage to build.

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2012, 19:25:16 pm »
I've been thinking along the same lines, wondering if the variable voltage circuit is needed for that purpose.