Author Topic: Figuring out the Steam Resonator  (Read 44043 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Figuring out the Steam Resonator
« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2012, 21:53:13 pm »
Has a frequency been determined? We know that water efficiently adsorbs energy from infrared and microwave frequency ranges, but, are there any special frequencies we could use that are in the sound and ultrasound ranges?

« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2012, 01:40:59 am »
AFAIK no specific frequency has been found. I think it depends on the transformer setup.
Tony says he generated hot water using his alternating dc circuit, and I believe him.
However, I think he is doing something more exotic with the transformer or the cell, as those are
the only two variables, beside the two signal inputs, that could affect it.
I believe the frequency will depend on the cell, transformer, and the water, but you would think
it would be more forgiving than the resonant cavity, as it is simply alternating HV on and off...
Another curious fact is meyer's steam resonator coil has much thicker wire than the dunebuggy
coils - does this tell us it was a lower voltage than on the resonant cavity coils?

« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2012, 22:49:45 pm »
Tony's circuit is bunk.
I, and it seems many other, on this site have built the steam resonator circuit he posted and got ---- nada!
The only thing I accomplished was frying 220 ohm resistors because they overheated so badly.
If you are going to post something that you claim works, make sure it does - we may actually try to build it.
If someone has an idea that does work and is not just trying to get publicity, feel free to post - I will be the first to chip in!

« Reply #123 on: March 03, 2012, 01:03:45 am »
Which circuit/s are you speaking of meyertech? I was not aware Tony had anything posted.

« Reply #124 on: March 03, 2012, 02:19:15 am »
This is the circuit Tony posted that does not work.
Perhaps there is more to it than has been released.
All I know is that the circuit, as posted, does not work. Plain and simple.

• Global Kast : Water Fuel Cell Research
« Reply #125 on: March 03, 2012, 06:17:03 am »
I never said it worked as far as converting water into steam. I just said this was a circuit I made and tested that does the flip-flop to the input signal. I used the 220 ohm resistors to limit current in the circuit, but they aren't needed...you can replace the 220 resistors with a wire if you'd like. But once again, I never claimed the circuit produced steam, if it did them we would also have all the WFC tech working properly, since the steam resonator is a spin-off technology of the WFC.

« Reply #126 on: March 03, 2012, 09:40:09 am »
Yes, but you mentioned it did heat water.
Any heat would ne nice, as long as it is no only the resistors that get flame!
I will try with different resistor values on he TIPs also.
Thanks for updating

• Global Kast : Water Fuel Cell Research
« Reply #127 on: March 03, 2012, 10:25:34 am »
I said if it acts like AC power, then it should heat water. As in if you take 120vac mains voltage and feed it directly to your cell, it will heat water very fast.