Author Topic: Understanding the VIC  (Read 47632 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Understanding the VIC
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2011, 10:15:03 am »
Voltage Wave-Guide   Memo WFC 427

VIC Voltage Sync-Pulse Circuit
resume
Voltage Sync-Pulse Gated Frequency, forming Voltage Pulse Burst Wave as to Traveling Voltage Wave-Action  of opposite voltage polarity (+/-) of equal Voltage-Pulse Amplitudes (+Vpp/- Vpp) are zero reference to electrical ground state (OV) by placing Amp Inhibitor Circuit (860)  between electrical ground (OV) and Center Tap of Dual Bifilar Secondary Pickup Coils, as illustrated in (840) of Figure (8-10). By doing so, Balance Phasing of opposite voltage intensity (+Vpp / - Vpp) is accomplished without experiencing current influxing caused by differential variances where Negative Voltage Peak Potential (-Vpp) is less than Positive Voltage Peak Potential (+Vpp) or Vise Versa ... allowing Inductor Resonant Choke Coils Electromagnetic Fields Intensity (+Z2 / -Z3) to be, in turn, free of Electromagnetic variances of intensity (Z2 - Z3). This non-voltage shift (Balance Phasing of opposite Voltage Potential) helps prevents atom displacement during "Snapping-Action" by which "Resonant Electrical Stress" of opposite electrical polarity (RU/RU' - ST/ST') is applied equally across Water Molecule (s) (85) to propagate either Static (585) or Dynamic (612) Electrical Charging Effect (s) at elevated Voltage Peak Potential (s).

This tell you that the wave form is simply a balanced unipolar pulse train... not two ac signal 180° apart.

« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2011, 18:36:14 pm »
Yeah I can see that's how it's supposed to work according to this memo, what I'm more interested in is why Tony and others are getting an AC single? We know what Stan had built himself from Don's info and it doesn't seem to be drastically different from what many of us have built.

Also can you explain the bifiliar secondary? I'm not sure I really understand that one.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2011, 19:22:33 pm »
Because they are inputing ac or had unbalance in the cell for this the matching resistor is needed, There can't be ac across the cell...  a diode helps but is not enough the circuit must be in perfect balance for the unipolar pulses to show up. all conditions must be match, all parasitic elements.

The bifilar is a method for maximize coupling inductance and capacitance...

• Global Kast : Water Fuel Cell Research
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2011, 23:00:09 pm »
Because they are inputing ac or had unbalance in the cell for this the matching resistor is needed, There can't be ac across the cell...  a diode helps but is not enough the circuit must be in perfect balance for the unipolar pulses to show up. all conditions must be match, all parasitic elements.

The bifilar is a method for maximize coupling inductance and capacitance...

We are inputting pulsed DC square waves, not AC. Anybody that knows anything about inductors/coils, knows that they dont work with straight line DC. When you use pulsed DC and get resonance, the output will always be an AC signal.
If you look at the "wave-burst" diagram, you can see that the output is clearly two 180* sine waves. Stan says the voltages are opposite to each other (meaning 180*).

• Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2011, 23:09:04 pm »
actually not 180 but 0° in phase just like a resistie circuit
I mean the unipolar pulses that create the step charging effect. I know this because the current wave form of the cell in the simulation is perfect replica of the voltage wave form in the pulse forming network. unipolar pulses exact the same as meyer drawings... the resonant voltage is completely other thing, this ac sets on and off the unipolar pulses.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 23:25:16 pm by sebosfato »

« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2011, 00:40:01 am »
sebs, have you ever heard of DC piggy backing with AC?

« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2011, 01:01:51 am »
Bubz, that's what it sounds like to me
Sebs is that what you mean by unipolar pulses and ac resonant voltage? This would be like having a static and alternating field?

• 50+
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2011, 16:25:13 pm »
I simply arranged everything just like stan said, including all parasitic effects of all components.

The unipolar pulses are independent of the frequency. the inputed frequency sets up the train of unipolar pulses...

I simply added a diode in the circuit across the secondary, but connected after the other diode in series...

Well its simply a transient effect so the components must be thought to generate this high frequency harmonics...

thats not all however that is needed to make it to work...

HI Seb.
Can you give a picture how you  connected the diode.
thank
andy