Author Topic: Dr. Stiffler's cre  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Dr. Stiffler's cre
« on: October 18, 2011, 06:21:26 am »
I came across this a few days ago and i'm sure a lot of you guys have seen it. I've watch his videos on sec theory but didnt come across this until now.

The CRE is basicly a way of recycling the current that flows through the hho cell bring the new impassible rode block to 200%!
I'm interested in building my own replication of this since my experiments on stans work have slowed down greatly because of lack of equipment.

Dr. Stiffler's site has a discription of the cre with the circuit used http://67.76.235.52/cre.htm
 I'm have trouble understanding everything and I wondered if you guys could help me out. The circuit on his site looks to me like two capacitors in series (hho cell and storage cap) so if you were going to apply 4 voltage at 4 amps from the source wouldn't you get 2 voltage and 4 amps across each capacitor and then when the relys switch the storage capacitor would discharge into the hho cell supplying 2 volts 4 amps. so wouldn't it be the same as applying 2 volts 8 amps to the cell. I'm sure i'm looking at this wrong so I would like your input
Thanks!

Re: Dr. Stiffler's cre
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 05:00:05 am »
here is the circuit

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 05:04:58 am »
Quote from Dr. Stiffler "The switching circuits in the CRE use energy supplied by the power source, which lowers overall efficiencies by from 10%-20%, although new designs using MOSFETs and Opto Switches can limit this loss to below 20%. Current test CRE's are using a switch controlled by a CMOS 555 adjustable timer that allows a maximum of 191% effective gain. In a production cell I feel the effectiveness will be in the range of 170% to 180% in order to keep circuit complexity and module cost low"

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 10:41:17 am »
Hi,

Its an interesting concept here.
I cannot read anywhere that he had real succes in re-using the freed electrons, but if he could capture them in his type of electron extraction circuit, then he might have a good point there on how to improve the electrolysis proces.

I had succes in using some charge coming of the watercell with my alternator in the past.
The rotor of the alternator was charged by the cell in that setup.
Was nice to see.
Later i made some scopeshots of reversed power of the cell after switching.
I could clearly see some kind of BEMF.
Stiffler seems to have found another way of reusing that charge.

I made a copy of his site in attached doc, befor it might get lost....

Steve

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 16:24:49 pm »
Good idea Steve, I'd hate to see his info lost, I will save it.
That's good to here that you have witnessed something like this as well