Author Topic: What is the reason for gating the VIC?  (Read 2455 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

What is the reason for gating the VIC?
« on: September 28, 2011, 16:14:56 pm »
In the VIC control circuits gating is one method which is used to control gas production, another reason for gating is to remove the free electrons in the wfc using the eec during the gate time. Are there any other reasons for gating the VIC?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 01:18:21 am by HMS-776 »

Re: What is the reason for gating the VIC?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 01:59:00 am »
The EEC is for gasses only.

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 09:25:35 am »
Yes I know. Stan Meyer does mention using an EEC with water to produce electrical energy in the New Zealand video. I know it wasen't used on the buggy. I'm trying to find out if the gating had more than one purpose in the water fuel cell other than controlling gas production.

Anyone?

• 50+
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 00:09:42 am »
if the gating is the 4.55111 hertz harmonic of the earths natural period as in a post below about stans secret?

or gating is related to mechanical resonance that continues even after the signal is removed...

or the other idea is that the PLL and the resonant circuit between the wfc and the inductor is designed to keep the voltage high with a moving target ( capacitor value is always changing)

BUT the gating is tuned to the step charging... the 5 cycles required to step charge a capacitor and turn it off before the ARC of Current shoots across the gap

???

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 13:46:46 pm »
A kind of magic... plasma limit frequency

electron paramagnetic resonance

movement and deflection of electrons
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 14:15:37 pm by sebosfato »

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 03:36:09 am »
when apposing voltage fields are applied to h20 it ionizes into two h+ions and an O- ion. We want to take this further to the point where two electrons are pulled away from the O- ion giving us oxygen and two free electrons; the bond between the two atoms of the water molecule no longer exist. When the vic turns off, the two free electron recombine with the H+ ions to form stable hydrogen. Now we have hydrogen and oxygen. This is how Stan explains it in the tech brief.

I'm meeting with my roommate's chemistry professor soon who specializes in electro chemistry to discus if this is possible.

Possible problems, When h20 ionizes into two H+ and an O-, how long do the H+ exist by themselves? It seems likely to me that they would attach themselves to any electron they can find. 

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 10:25:48 am »
when apposing voltage fields are applied to h20 it ionizes into two h+ions and an O- ion. We want to take this further to the point where two electrons are pulled away from the O- ion giving us oxygen and two free electrons; the bond between the two atoms of the water molecule no longer exist. When the vic turns off, the two free electron recombine with the H+ ions to form stable hydrogen. Now we have hydrogen and oxygen. This is how Stan explains it in the tech brief.

I'm meeting with my roommate's chemistry professor soon who specializes in electro chemistry to discus if this is possible.

Possible problems, When h20 ionizes into two H+ and an O-, how long do the H+ exist by themselves? It seems likely to me that they would attach themselves to any electron they can find.

Interesting question.
But why are you asking this to your self?
Whats your goal on this?

Steve

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 14:59:53 pm »
Steve I'm not sure if I understand what you mean? I'm asking everyone what they think? Maybe it's my writing style, I'm always looking for all the feedback I can get on anything I post
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 16:15:59 pm by Dave »