Author Topic: getting there  (Read 5833 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: getting there
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 23:09:54 pm »
I recommend everyone to start reading into puharich his document. It is based on Keely!

There is no current involved only voltage and the right frequencies to make this SM resonance WFC system work!

Br,
Webmug

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 23:34:03 pm »
webmug,

here's a good place to start...
http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/energy21/puharich.htm
kb

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2011, 23:42:06 pm »
webmug,

ooooppssss

this is the link I tried to send but missed it on my list
http://www.svpvril.com/Cosmology/addendum13.html

kb

• 50+
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2011, 17:35:55 pm »
if you input 100mV into a resistance of 1miliohmm you have what? 100 amps right? 10watts right

but at resonance 100 amps multiplied by the reactance which in series was zero but itself has lets say 1 ohm  you have what? 100V right? 100V*100A= 10Kilowatts

you see?

Correction  I = E/R   .001V divided by .001Ohms = ONE AMP  ... not 100
 therefore power would be P=IxE or  1 x .001 = .001 watts   ... NOT TEN WATTS

now i see... after 5 years of electrician apprenticeship classes !

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2011, 22:02:32 pm »
Seb,
Is there a way to simulate ferrite rods wound with single layer iron wire?  Resistance, wire size, turn number, core diameter and permiability can be inputed but I'm not sure if it does that sort of a thing. I don't know much about the simulator but am learning.
The iron wire really works to minimize amps and increases voltages ptp incredibly well.  Spintronics is on to something here.
kb

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 01:49:59 am »
you can simulate, whatever circuit conditions you want, you just need to model them..

you can use a transformer and adjust its coupling... than you can have two  coils in a ferrite like... add a resistance in series and become more realistic...

Is good to have a understanding of what is limit for this-.. for example for infinite resistance no current can flow ... so where the limit of the resistance is the infinite the current will be zero.. .this kind of logic thinking is very wanted

the only thing the simulation wont show you is the gas production =)

I'm limited to somethings i can share, but you all can be sure that when gbd power group is formed we are going to stabilize all the economies of the world.  and you all, no exceptions will have your chance to make part of it. I said.

Some forum members received private protected info that if something happen will come out for sure.

Nice for all

I'm declaring here that i 'm going to create a research company and all you will be already made part of it. OK

Hope we do it 
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 11:38:47 am by sebosfato »