Author Topic: fill up your tank with 98% water and 2% fuel- May4 10pm est  (Read 2640 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
Hi All,
just to let you know, just found about the below event, might be worth a look - i dont know anything other than whats on the site at:
http://www.latenightinthemidlands.com/profiles/blogs/inventor-survives-10-murder

Mister X's incredible story will be told for the first time ever on the radio show "Late Night in the Midlands" on May 4th at 10pm EST (USA).   You are all invited to be a part of this exclusive live broadcast and call in with your questions.

You'll be able to listen to our broadcast live on WOIC in Columbia SC or through the streaming players at the top of www.project.nsearch.com and www.latenightinthemidlands.com   Videos will be made immediately after the show and posted  on these sites and Youtube also.

Mister X will reveal his real identify and all the technical details of his invention that is already running his own car and truck on nothing but water!  He has put over 8500 miles on his Dodge Truck and he's running the truck on nothing but water!  Mister X will also discuss how similar technology can power a house completely off the grid.  He has given me permission to release the information in this article for now until he can talk directly to the people next Wednesday with many exciting developments.

The system Mister X will release to the world lets you fill up your tank with 98% water and 2% fuel.  He says the fuel is only used to keep moisture from hurting some of the components that were not designed to be exposed to water all the time.  Filling up with just 2% fuel keeps the system from being corroded by water.  Eventually it will be 100% water powered as components in engines and fuel systems are changed out to not degrade being exposed to water.

Mister X says we haven't needed oil for many decades now and what he's done has actually been done many times before.  But every other time, the inventors either got bought out or were killed!   In fact, Mister X has had 10 attempts on his life but credits God for protecting him each time.  Mister X reports that the last attempt was a bioweapon that he was able to defeat using a product called MMS that I cover extensively in my booklet, "Suppressed Health Secrets".
read rest of their blurb at the above links

my footnote:
 Suppressed health secrets - look up Jim Humble MMS
http://jimhumble.biz/
Ive personally tried MMS and its the only product so far that opens up my upper airways as well as other gradual health improvements by sticking to the protocol 1000 or 2000. the small investment of MMS1, citric acid , MMS2 and capsules for around $100 in my honest opinion well worth it, just added this in case it may appeal to those seeking another way to address health issues.

kind regards

:)

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: fill up your tank with 98% water and 2% fuel- May4 10pm est
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 16:21:11 pm »
Yes, this is the moment!
Its finally happening!

or

hmmmmmm.....
Dodge truck?
10 attempts on his life?
God protecting him?
Bio weapon attack?

Sounds a lot like Fast Freddy...... ;D

Steve

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 18:54:17 pm »
If this is fast Freddy i'm gonna be so pissed lol
well, i guess we will see

• 50+
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 22:30:04 pm »
fast freddie? oh hope it not another......waste of time

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 15:11:44 pm »
We had a forum member ask freddy about some important aspects of stans technology.. when asked freddy stumbled out with the words that stan was confused.. lol  stan being one of the only inventors who has been on news reports having a vehicle on water. stan being the only one with tons of open sourced technical knowledge.. All in all freddy did not disclose anything special and if anything he said there are 2 models of his tech.. one which he will open source and the other which he wants to market.. so freddy is publicizing hoping to make a profit..

http://pesn.com/2011/05/05/9501827_Mister_X_aka_Freddy_water_fuel_non-disclosure_show_disappoints/

• Jesus Christ is Lord! www.stansdream.com
    • Stan's Dream
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 19:56:29 pm »
Yes, this is exactly what we suspected.
Another fame attempt, while the real inventor is criticized...
They have completely different goals!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 21:17:41 pm by stanmeyerlives »