Author Topic: My Meyer's Picture Collection for sale  (Read 9676 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: My Meyer's Picture Collection for sale
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 23:52:24 pm »
Yes, put me down for one Don.  I'll pay extra for the files on USB memory stick or "flash drive".  Let me know the total.  You deserve to recover money you spent documenting Stan's things in such a well and detailed way.  I know I won't be disappointed.

Thanks,
mina

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2011, 02:26:48 am »
Well this is going better than I had hoped.I thought that it might have taken longer.Right now I have 8 people lined up,just need 2 more.If we get them this weekend i could be sending them out as soon as monday.

Once I have the first 10 locked in,I will need to know what type of media you would like.I may just use the DVD's and USB memory sticks.These will be Windows compatable,sorry I don't have access to Mac.They are the same as the pictures I've already posted here.
Thanks everyone so far
Don

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2011, 03:07:43 am »
hey don, count me in, i'll buy a copy.

• 50+
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2011, 04:07:09 am »
I guess im Number 10!

paypal sounds fine for the DVD

any guarantees on the media functionality?
or if it gets broken in transit?

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2011, 09:13:44 am »
Well i hope 10 was not the upper limit  ;) , ... count me in for a dvd as well.

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2011, 09:14:17 am »
Well this is going better than I had hoped.I thought that it might have taken longer.Right now I have 8 people lined up,just need 2 more.If we get them this weekend i could be sending them out as soon as monday.

Once I have the first 10 locked in,I will need to know what type of media you would like.I may just use the DVD's and USB memory sticks.These will be Windows compatable,sorry I don't have access to Mac.They are the same as the pictures I've already posted here.
Thanks everyone so far
Don
USB memory stick and paypal, thank you Don.

Br,
Webmug

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2011, 14:46:37 pm »
Thanks to everyone here for the fast responce.I now have the 10 people ready for purchase so you can now start sending the money and add a note with the type of media you would prefer.I have heard from a couple of you already.I will get everything together today and I will start sending out the media monday as I recieve your money.

Yes I will sell them one at a time now and I won't need them in lots of 10 anymore.

Just remember to add the $10 for shipping (in US, $20 overseas) for the DVD or CD's and $20 for the 2 gig usb stick for shipping (US, $30 overseas)

If anyone receives a bad disc or broken I will send a replacement or fix any problems that may come up.You will get what you paid for,I Promise.

For those who want to use paypal my account is

dynodon64@verizon.net

anyone who needs my mailing address just PM me here or to my email address,same as my paypal above.

Thanks again everyone
Don

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 15:12:12 pm »
Please everyone use paypal so it does not delay things.. Anyone who wants to mail a payment will delay the rest of us..