Author Topic: My Meyer's Picture Collection for sale  (Read 9677 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: My Meyer's Picture Collection for sale
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 20:04:31 pm »
I have all of the photos and drawings I have all in one place.I am now burning the DVD copies.
I now have 9 people paid in full, and 2 sending their payment by mail.I have enough paid up now and I will be sending everyones copy out monday by USPS priority mail.So some of you that are closest to me should see them as early as tuesday.The overseas guys may take up to 2 weeks,sorry.Hopefuly it will be faster.

Thank You everyone for your purchase.I think you will all love this information.
Don
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 15:19:37 pm by Dynodon »

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2011, 18:58:45 pm »
Thank you Dynodon

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2011, 22:53:19 pm »
Just a note for everyone who purchased my pictures and notes,Once you recieve your order,I will delete all of your personal info from my computer.I won't keep anyones info after  I know you got what you order.I also won't mention or give out anyones names or info.I have everyones shipping labels made up,and just need to get them to the post office tomorrow.
Don

• 50+
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2011, 23:30:48 pm »
Just a note for everyone who purchased my pictures and notes,Once you recieve your order,I will delete all of your personal info from my computer.I won't keep anyones info after  I know you got what you order.I also won't mention or give out anyones names or info.I have everyones shipping labels made up,and just need to get them to the post office tomorrow.
Don

thanks don... looking forward to the DVD
What else can you tell us about whats on it that we would be thrilled to know about?

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 22:56:45 pm »
I sent out everyones photos today that has paid.They all went out priority mail,so for those in the states,expect 2-3 days and overseas 6-10 business days.

Ali,with everyting I sent,one should be able to replicate the whole resonant cell and circuit.All the info for the vic coil packs is there,pictures, wiring and sketches as to how it was wired. Remember there's over 400 pics.

Thanks again everyone,and I hope you all enjoy them.If you have any problems with reading any of the info,or get a damaged one, let me know and I will take care of it.I checked every copy and they all copied fine.

Don

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2011, 02:56:41 am »
thank Don! I can't wait for it to get here.

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2011, 20:05:06 pm »
A replicators dream has come true. I'll be in touch.  You deserve something for all your work and help to those who believe in what Stan Meyer
was trying to do.

• Jesus Christ is Lord! www.stansdream.com
    • Stan's Dream
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 03:39:21 am »
This is true - Mr. Don has helped further this research by his generous offering to the group.
I suggest anyone able and appreciative of his generosity to donate what they can to him also.
This is literally a collection of much time and work, and the time alone is worth $$$, not to mention the content and it's potential!
Especially now, with the craziness of traditional fossil fuels...