Author Topic: My Meyer's Picture Collection for sale  (Read 9691 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

My Meyer's Picture Collection for sale
« on: April 22, 2011, 15:05:22 pm »
I have about 400 pictures of Stans equipment.I have given you all a few of them here.I am now ready to give out all of my pictures  for a price.

I have put alot of time and energy into researching Meyers work,and have collected alot,and given alot.

I also have some of my own schetches that show all of the VIC connections to the switches on the panel,as well as all of the connections for the coil packs.I have all of the schematic for the whole VIC system from the patent.I have an Excel spreadsheet with alot of very important info on it that no one else has.

Some of these schetches have all of the measurements for the demo cells, and the resonance cell.

There is alot of information here, and is worth alot more than I will be asking for.You will not be dissapointed if you purches this.

This is a short list of the photos:All three cells opend up,VIC cards,GMS cards,8xa box and the alternator box,EPG's,Steam resonator heater,buggy,alternator winding shots.There is multiple pictures of them all.

Everything that I have that is my own,and not anything from the net is in this deal.

Now for the price.
This will not be a one only sale.It is available to anyone for a very resonable price.The only catch is that there is a minimum number that will need to be sold before I will sell.

I will sell this material when I have 10 confirmed offers to buy.Only after I recieve payment from 10 people will I send them out.
I will not take any payments until there are at least 10 confirmed offers.Then I will collect payment.
I will sell as many as there are people willing to buy,there is no limit,but a minimum of 10 to start with.

Now for the price!

$100 US !!! Plus shipping

There will be three kinds of media available.Cd's, about three,DVD, or memory stick about 2 gig.

Now the Cd's and DVD plus shipping will be $10 US,$20 overseas
The memory stick plus shipping will be $20 US,will need to check overseas maybe $30

As for payment I would prefer Paypal.I will give the account when I have enough buyers.
If you want to mail a payment,it will have to be a bank check or a postal type money order.All orders will go out US postal.
Any payments sent by mail will hold everyones shipment up untill all money is collected for the first 10 orders.After which any other orders will go out when recieved.

Once you get this info,you can do anything you want with it,I don't care.

All I want to do it collect a little something for all my work over the last 4 years,and to get back some of the money I have spent.

So let me know here by post or PM,and I will let everyone know when I have the first 10 offers.

Don

Re: My Meyer's Picture Collection for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 17:07:19 pm »
I will buy a copy don..

• Jesus Christ is Lord! www.stansdream.com
    • Stan's Dream
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 19:22:24 pm »
Count me in as well.

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 20:17:07 pm »
I will order as well.

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 20:42:24 pm »
Don,
I also will buy a copy.

Br,
Webmug

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 21:33:54 pm »
 8)   DVD for me.

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 22:25:06 pm »
Thanks to everyone so far,you won't be dissapointed.
Don

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 23:03:13 pm »
Yes, Dynodon can you put me down for one. Please!