Author Topic: Water Fuel Cell Resonant Cavity dimensions/shape?  (Read 5493 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Water Fuel Cell Resonant Cavity dimensions/shape?
« on: April 06, 2011, 21:36:54 pm »
Recently I have been trying to determine the exact size of the Water Fuel Cell Resonant Cavity. The one in which all the tubes are covered with delrin sleeves. So far I know that the inner rods are 4" in length, .5" ID, and the outer tube is .75" ID and 3" in length. But what about the delrin housing itself that held all the rods, and the delrin sleeves which covered each rod?   

Re: Water Fuel Cell Resonant Cavity dimensions/shape?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 21:49:45 pm »
The resonant cavity has a 2-1/2 inch hole in the center,and the caps were 1 inch O.D. and 1-1/2 inch long.
The center rod was 4 inches long and the outside tube was 2-3/4 inches long.
That should help.
Don

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 22:18:08 pm »
Thanks Don,
I thought I read somewhere that the ID of the delrin case was 6", and the height was 9". Just trying to figure out what size it might have been. It seems like most of his components were smaller than they look.

So did the outer tube slide into another delrin sleeve to completly cover it?

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 01:20:29 am »
So did the outer tube slide into another delrin sleeve to completly cover it?

What do you think the base is made of ?
Don

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 04:26:16 am »
I guess that was a dumb question...Just trying
To get an idea on how it was designed.

Online Login to see usernames

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 16:03:37 pm »
I see from the picture, that there are 11 tubes encased in the container. Does ant one know the specfic reason for that. Also how would they be wired in that configuration. If each tube has its own voltage intensifier unit. How would the wires coming out of the alternator be attached to the voltage intensifier units. I have built the 9 tube, but these have to be wired right other wise the feild on the outside of the tube drastically effects the production of the other tubes. ( just trying to understand) Thanks for any advice on this subject.

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 16:43:36 pm »
I see from the picture, that there are 11 tubes encased in the container. Does ant one know the specfic reason for that. Also how would they be wired in that configuration. If each tube has its own voltage intensifier unit. How would the wires coming out of the alternator be attached to the voltage intensifier units. I have built the 9 tube, but these have to be wired right other wise the feild on the outside of the tube drastically effects the production of the other tubes. ( just trying to understand) Thanks for any advice on this subject.
http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?topic=1244.0
Each of the tubes is a resonance WFC system and are not connected to the alternator. That's another different system.

If you want to generate more gas, then you make more tubes. Each tube, 10 in total, are connected separately to a VIC in that large cavity.
Because all the resonance cavities are isolated from each other, they work as separate resonance WFC systems.

br,
Webmug

Online Login to see usernames

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 03:40:02 am »
http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?topic=1244.0
Each of the tubes is a resonance WFC system and are not connected to the alternator. That's another different system.

If you want to generate more gas, then you make more tubes. Each tube, 10 in total, are connected separately to a VIC in that large cavity.
Because all the resonance cavities are isolated from each other, they work as separate resonance WFC systems.

br,
Webmug          Thanks for the link and clarification on the picture. hiwater