Author Topic: Amp restriction Resistor  (Read 4839 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Amp restriction Resistor
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 03:11:07 am »
I think the word of the day is manipulation of transconductance. Same as a field effect transistor. When you create a positive voltage field on the negative electrode it will attract the electrons leaving the electrode to flow thru the water, therefore you change the conductance of the water.

It is a contraction of "transfer conductance". The old unit of conductance, the mho (ohm spelled backwards), was replaced by the SI (International System) unit, the siemens, with the symbol S (1 siemens = 1 ampere per volt).
[/size][/font]

Therefore i can tell you there are two ways of cracking water, to change its transconductance positively (becoming a restricting amps) or negatively (reducing the min voltage for electrolysis).  [/size][/font]

I thought about the alternator and it all the tubes were in series he could have had 300 amps at 1 v  (300w) coming out of the alternator being in series 9 tubes this gives 2700 amps of hydrogen being generated. Enough to run a small car... [/size][/font]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 04:02:00 am »
Do you know when the electroscope leafs repel each other when the electroscope is charged? Is the same intention of the amp inhibitor coil. To create high positive voltage in relation to ground level.
I think the amp inhibitor coil can be designed as a flyback transformer (30:1)and we could apply 90% duty cycle frequency pulse gated in pulse trains....
The secondary and chokes may be like he described.
The opposite choke could be made with taps so you can change something and see if make any difference.
I'm going to  make all in one. With the laminations i got here.
I'm going to build again the pll circuit with all the features, on the new bigger fast protoboard i got. I would actually like to make the unipolar pulses, to drive the transformer. With a pulse shaping network comprising a transformer and a full wave bridge rectifier. This will feed the vic.
But i think that i will first try pulsing the vic directly.
I will try adding a capacitor to the taps of the tuned choke to see what happens.
From the sync Vic seems to me that during the on pulse the blocking diodes lets the energy to be accumulated in the core and when the pulse is off the flyback voltage will create the voltage pulse burst and the high voltage pulse burst of the amp inhibitor circuit.
I think that maybe the shorted circuited section of the diagram could mean to store energy. Think of this. If the coil is shorted it has a time constant that can be nicely long. This mean that the energy will recirculated and be accumulated like in the coil aways unipolar. Other supposition i've made is that adding a capacitor in place of the shorted section would give me a parallel resonant tank. Which would explain the doubled frequency.
well i don't know, tests must be made to prove all this,. 
aways wondered me the amount of delrin he used.
Electrically insulated housing. Stands for a capacitor for me. Cause if there is an inside and outside having a electrical insulation (dielectric) you get what? you get a capacitor right?
= )

Incredible, Coil Tx5 form a parallel resonance with the container capacitance. This changes every thing!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 06:46:48 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 05:29:58 am »
Resonant charging choke,

I think from now that the resonant charging choke might actually work in resonance!
The resonance will be between the windings capacitance or relation to the outside of the container capacitance. Thus the all vic is a series of resonant tanks.
The chokes would really be better for tuning if made of stainless steel, because you get a wider band as it has more resistance than copper. If you have 100 resonant tanks in series you will have a very high voltage and impedance.
I remember that once i did some tests with a stainless steel wire and when i hit the resonant frequency the trasnformer becamed blue light. I think this is the kind of resonant charging chokes must do.
If you do in stages you get wider band cause the capacitance of the overlap layer in relation to the other coils give you a kind of many resonant frequencies very close to each other. With resistance wire, the effect might be much greater and safer.
Now things makes sense. We do need high temperature coating to coat the SS as to make it resistance. As the Q is lower the band width of the resonance is wider.
If anyone in USA can send to me some himol pyre ml http://www.istusa.com/pyredata.htm I would be thankful.
Thinking well this would double the frequency cause of the same reason i said in last posts.
If we could make it to support high temperature very high density of energy.
If in the primary you have 1 amp per turn in every resonant tank in series you will have 1 amp flowing but resonantly. Coherent voltage. Amp restriction everything. Coil stages.
Bomb
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 07:20:50 am by sebosfato »