Author Topic: Stanley Modular Project  (Read 10528 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Stanley Modular Project
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2011, 16:52:46 pm »
Wise words my friend, I think that all this happened cause we are too far to get a beer and drink together in a bar. Not good to keep bad feelings, waste of time.
I believe ionizationx is the best forum i ever discussed in. I only knew about tony and outlaw...
Is good to know the doors are open for everyone, I think we should just get over this situation and go ahead. I guess they will naturally come back when they feel and know your not what they think you are, and how great is to be here discussing with people who thinks.

I quite sad to be here discussing alone, my feeling is that people don't understand what i'm saying. And this is bad for all cause i really think i'm on something here, every piece of the puzzle is taking its place.

From the amp restriction passing thru the electron extraction and arriving on the switch off of the bound.

I really think that now i have enough knowledge to get there. From calculation passing thru the physics of the thing and arriving in the electronics. 

Meyer left a big clue for us, but with no knowledge was impossible to understand the meanings of the clue.

Now i guess i'm able to understand everything he wrote fully.

I will try making some drawings showing values and the configuration i'm thinking than i guess will be easier for all.

My idea is like a magnetic amplifier but instead of saturating direct current, it will have a pulsed current, thus it will induce voltage on the windings backwards than not actually saturating. And not actually a magnetic amplifier therefore. So basically is a transformer having a primary and the choke. The choke will have a current passing thru it that is in the contrary direction and synched to the induced current. So when you match the voltage induced by the primary (copper coil) to the counter voltage consequence of the current passing and resistance of the coil amp flow will be restricted to 0 theoretically.

Another analogy i found is that device to measure impedance that you adjust until no current flow. ...bridge of something... i don't remember...

Steve, Don, Donald, outlaw, hydrogenmask, wfchobby, dankie, h20power, tutanka, i don smeel good... you alllllllll ... what did you think about this theory about amp restriction?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2011, 17:54:18 pm »
There are some things to think about here cause also the countering current will null the mutual inductance. So is just a question of choosing the right coupling configuration, the right impedance, and resistance to inductance ratio. Some measurement must be done using a dummy load..

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2011, 18:36:07 pm »
When i looked at the alternator circuit with that choke, only one thought came up.
Restricting amps is just restricting amps as it is.
Hookup a bucket of Metal plates up to a circuit and you soon find out that your power circuit cannot deliver the needed amps. In case of alternator, it will burnout.
So, you have some options to lower amp draw. First to add resistance as Stan did in multiple schematics.
Second is to find another way, like a bifilar coil working on his resonance frequency.

The magic of using a 3 inch tube with vic and amp restricting to get high voltage fields stays a mistery to me...  Higher volts always goes hand in hand with higher ampdraw.
Nobody seen hv taking any watermolecule apart.

As i wrote here before as comment on radiants post, i like his idea on re directing electrons into a bulb.
However, i have trouble with that theory when i look at on how a transformer works.

Steve

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2011, 18:53:54 pm »
Yes i agree, High voltage would not exist until right amount of amps pass thru the load. What i'm proposing is to take the vic connect to the water than measure the current flow.

Than add this choke in sequential (a transformer having primary and secondary isolated) this choke having resistive wire will develop a voltage because of the current flowing thru it, than the primary of the choke will receive the same signal (unipolar) but this will be attenuated up to the point of 0 current flow thru it.

I think it can be done with copper or resistive wire. but i'm still thinking here and trying to figure what will happens.

Also the capacitance is important, cause by induction it will induce also a counter voltage on the other coil. I think i'm going to make a video explaining this. We could have a skype meeting and than record it so i can explain it well. What you think?

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2011, 19:03:10 pm »
Guys i'm getting there.

Stan said that it works from 0 up to 10khz
Depends on you coil core- and coil- and wfc cell specs, but I take it also as a reference (1-20kHz).

I think that the PLL is tuned to aways match the impedance of the water. Varying the frequency as the impedance changes to adjust it and or the voltage.
Z load < Z generator I guess.

It will be like a sweep in frequency.
Scanner driver Triangle generated voltage signal for PLL Voltage Controlled Oscillator (sweep 0V to 5V to 0V)
Frequency bandwidth is adjustable (f min / f max) from PLL chip.

The resonant scanning circuit matchs this sweep artificially until the cell get into operation therefore is important. The shape and frequency of this sweep might be also important. This will have the duration of the gated pulse trains.

Hope you understand what i'm talking about.

Maybe the resonant tank he use not very narrow band to achieve resonance in a frequency range of easier tune.
Depends on resistance (gap size) Higher ohms is narrower band for resonance (smaller PLL bandwidth).

The impedance of the water will change during the pulsing operations. And this is not measurable i guess. thus the circuit must provide the adjustment.
Is picked up by Pickup Coil. Signal is found out of resonance when phase is mismatched between PLL VCO (PULSE) and pickup frequency (resonance is AC and in phase with PULSE).
Must be in bandwidth range set by Filter. When out of bandwidth filter, lock is lost and scanner is activated.

Again for clarity the feed back signal for the pll is what transduce the impedance matching. We could use a dummy load for adjustments.

As the impedance of the water change or i mean its voltage, the reflected flux in the core will become weaker, so the transformer will not transmit the right impedance. So if we change the unipolar pulses frequency we can achieve that.

Might be much better approach to instead to vary only the input voltage instead of the frequency so the input impedance can be matched allowing for a high Q resonant circuit narrow band.

As the voltage of the load changes its impedance is changing over time. In the case of water witch is a capacitor maybe the sweep should be reverse, don't know why i thought of this, but maybe not.

The gate might be as small as 3hz i guess
I also assume that the gate is low in frequency about max. 200Hz

The feedback measure the flux and stipulate a certain voltage witch it must operate this reduce the size of the pulse in the pll witch can be used reversely with a frequency to voltage converter to adjust the voltage!!! Very nice this.

I remember Scott Mckie power supply where he provide a way to charge a capacitor with constant current. Is pretty much the same i'm thinking.

Like to charge a capacitor over time you change the supply voltage over time. To charge it from 1 v to 2v 2 v are applied. The same thing as what happens in the resonance but in this case as you can vary the impedance you can apply the maximum power transfer aways than aways charging to the limit.

br,
Webmug