Author Topic: Stanley Modular Project  (Read 10506 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Stanley Modular Project
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2011, 16:26:30 pm »
Don, I don't want you to get upset with me, but have to disagree and tell you that maybe you didn't understood well what i'm saying. Is probably only my fault cause anyone is answering and must mean that anyone understood fully what i'm saying.

I'm saying that if the water bath or air processor is isolated from ground, whenever you charge it with static high voltage it will retain its charge, this means that if we charge positively we will extract electrons out of the dielectric leaving on it a net charge.

If we consume this electron than it can't get back into the dielectric, and as the ground is floating and isolated, we have that each time we charge the dielectric again it will retain an ever increasing charge.

I mean dielectric the air or the water cause both are not perfect so they have free electrons. 

If you remove 1 electrons from 1 cubic centimeter copper ball and let it stand over another ball of equal size the ball will float on the top of the other because of the force of the missing electron. Do you understand how strong is the electric field?

When water is partially a conductor (plasma) and it is into a isolated bath, you can take out electrons of it. If you can consume this electron you can take out indefinable amount of electrons. This change the share rate of electrons in the water molecules.

I just want to create a static field within the molecules to switch off the bound and than to use a varying field to break the bound.

Man electrons will come out of the water for sure, maybe the result won't be the switch off like stan said. But the only way i have here to put 3000 volts to the water is by spending 3000 watts by passing 1 amp to it as it can have 3000 ohms resistance.

I think that if water is missing electrons is even easier cause the resistance would raise in my opinion.

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2011, 19:04:51 pm »
What your trying to do is outside of what Stan was doing.Stan only removes electrons as a byproduct of gas creation.

What you want to try and do is your own idea,and good luck with that.
But your not doing something Stan did.

So you may want to change this topic to something other than "Stanley Modular Project" 
but rather "Sebosfato Modular Project" so as not to confuse new readers,after all this is your idea,and not Stans.

Don

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2011, 00:32:38 am »
Don,

During the gas production the electrons cant get away cause the electrons will stay on the atoms otherwise would be impossible to lose electrons.

I believe that what i'm saying is totally related with what stan said. Extract electrons from the water. I just found a way to do exactly this. So no big deal i'm not sure if will work.

However i remember the joe cell guys talking about charge the water. And here is what i'm pointing to, charge the water.

I proposing to use the dielectric proprieties of gas or water, witch is it must retain an electrical charge.

When it retain an electrical charge it will have forces interacting within the bound forces. Therefore switching off the covalent electron allowing it to go to the hydrogen atom.

I believe that one way to consume the electrons would be to accelerate them and transformer them into microwave and or X- rays.  Maybe his electron deflection ... was only revealing that the Gas gun is actually a X - ray like generator made in such way that the rays resonate inside the cavity in resonance. 

Man I'm pretty sure that i want to do exactly what Stan did, even if i have parallel projects.

I just really believe that in this world in this time anyone tried what i'm talking about.

Charge the water.

Electrons ejected from the water bath.

Really seem to be what i'm talking about.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2011, 08:27:16 am »
The feeling about the electron ejection from water bath Is ever increasing. X_rays oh God good way. Electron deflection, think about that!

Long time, we no have no nice time,
Doo-yoo-doo-you-doo-yea.
Think about that.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2011, 01:39:35 am »
Guys i'm starting to think that the amp consuming device is a Xray tube or a magnetron or a cathodic tube... I can be even a lamp. But if you use the Xrays you will provide ionization of the oxygen atom. He used lenses for polarizing the electromagnetic radiation.

I think that would be a question of than create a resonant cavity that match the wavelength of the waves and than drive it into resonance.

When the electrons will get emitted from the filament and accelerated to the positive anode, witch has a connection with a blocking diode to the ground, wis henever the electron hit the metal it will create a negative charge in relation to the ground so than you use the ground as a place to place electrons in.

Xrays can also do the same thing but the wave length is very small so no chance for antenna.

The idea is to make water or oxygen and hydrogen release Gamma Rays .

The chain reaction is that when you create the electron bean and transform into electromagnetic energy it than goes back into the atom and ionize it releasing maybe 4 electrons from a certain amount of oxygen a very very small proportion of the all air used in the reaction.

The thing is that if water has the energy meyer claimed it has, and comes from the sun and can be control released. Than we need very small % of the energy it can release. So the thing is a chain reaction.

You can adjust the xrays by varying the voltage restricting amps... That kind of tech. .

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2011, 02:12:07 am »
There are two kinds of Xrays radiation one is from the impact on the electron of the atoms of the target and the other type is the Gamma radiation when the photon get inside the proton. So Is an atomic process. Release the energy from the nucleus, in the form of ionizing radiation..

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2011, 12:52:11 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E185G_JBd7U#

I highly recommend you all to watch this lecture. It explains the reverse electrical fields and what i'm talking about on net charge. It also shows the Van de Graf principle.

I think that what i'm thinking to do is a kind of Van de Graf generator but is solid state. As the emissive heating element is negatively charged and sits inside a conductor as i'm proposing the electron bean will go directly toward the outer conductor thus when it reach high voltage by corona discharge it will lose this charge to the air.

So if we want to consume electrons we do need the gas processor so we ionize the air. Some movement there must some movement otherwise no sufficiently net charge can get into the air and therefore do what i intend to do.

I think that the electric field zones inside the water as it is net charged polarized will have a more Einduced field than Efree in relation thus the Net Effect of the field on the water is differentiated. The Enet strength will be higher. 

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2011, 13:01:19 pm »
Yes, great stuff from that professor. I have seen all his video's.
Very nice!