Author Topic: Stanley Modular Project  (Read 10505 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Stanley Modular Project
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2011, 14:08:00 pm »
Just received the news that i earned a place in the best university of physics in Brasil. = ) Party tonight !!!  ;D

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2011, 01:59:34 am »
Hello guys i went shoping today and got 1kg of some oriented grain steel laminations. They are very thin. I also got a new protoboard and two trnsformers for having the two isolated power supplies for the electron extraction circuit. Things are going well.

I want to make the circuit to work directly at 220v so i don't need to recharge the battery..

I think that i should make of this oriented grain laminations the unipolar vic. But i'm not sure. I'm going to wind up many coils and work around to have the best circuit...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2011, 19:25:55 pm »
I just found the perfect driver for the circuit.

Ir 4427

Than i will use this to drive two irfp460a that will be connected to a transformer primary having a center tap connected to the positive Dc.

The output of this transformer passing thru a full wave bridge rectifier will be unipolar pulse trains. That will go into the primary of the other the vic transformer.

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2011, 20:22:03 pm »
Just received the news that i earned a place in the best university of physics in Brasil. = ) Party tonight !!!  ;D

Congratulations!
Thats very good news.
 :)Maybe we have our first real scientist here over 4 years......... :)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2011, 22:48:37 pm »
Thanks Steve,

It was very hard to study all the year for this moment but is worth the effort, i'm very happy with my achievement. Now i'm going to have access to labs and much info, and will have lot of people with knowledge around. I hope this helps us to get the things we want done.

Fabio

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2011, 10:26:51 am »

Transformer Action
Inductance Core (53) of Figure (6-1) composed of "Grain Oriented" Electrical Steel laminations step up applied Voltage (49) when Magnetic Field Coupling (71) of Figure (7-8) cross over to Secondary Pickup Coil-winding (52) which has more turns of wire than Primary Coil- winding (26) by way of "Eddy" currents that induces magnetic flux lines of forces (71a xxx 71n) emanating away from magnetic core material (53) and caused by Primary Coil (26) being electrically energized during pulsing operations (T1a xx T1n), as illustrated in (690) of Figure
(7-8). Magnetic Induction (71a - 71n) is determined by Inductance Permeability (?L) of core material (53) along with VIC circuit geometry ability to step up Voltage Potential (Vo - Vn) by way of "Transformer Action", and is expressed in the following equations:

I would like to point that stan MIGHT have used amorphous core, witch is even better than Oriented grain Electrical steel witch is much better than non oriented grain common steel.

This have 1/3 of the losses in steel cores and have a saturation of 1,56 tesla.

I think the best option is powerlite c cores...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 11:00:45 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2011, 11:08:18 am »
I have just thought of something.

If you take an X-ray tube and use its filament transformer (witch is well insulated) and just connect to the tubes so as the current passes and lights the filament. Than the electrons would be consumed becoming X rays. Maybe!

Oh boy

Same as a microwave would, cause it also can have a filament. !!!!

How about the microwave gas processor?

Tutanka told me long ago that he was doing experiments with a microwave...

But think at this, to consume the electrons transforming into X-rays and or microwaves. ("you can transform mass into energy and energy into mass")
I think that if this microwave energy is than applied to the oxygen at the right frequency, with the right "antenna circuit" Resonant Cavity than the oxygen will lose many electrons.

Or water it self, every one remember the laser cavity cell, maybe was x-rays. Electromagnetic energy into the atoms.

I believe that the positive charge of the air and water will depend on the capacitance in relation to ground. Maybe a bunch of uncoated wire inside a tube  to be the anode + conductor in contact with the air.

Things will happen, when 1% of the air is ionized you have 99% of the plasma conduction if i remember well. So at a certain point it will become a dead short condition. And here why the vic principle is also applied.

Maybe a spark gap also produce the xrays or some other electromagnetic disturbance...
Lets use the intelligence of the oxygen.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 11:34:30 am by sebosfato »

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2011, 15:39:49 pm »
The 6-1 vic coil used grain oriented steel.I saw them in his stuff.Also that coil was designed for the water injector only!
DON'T MIX UP SYSTEMS!!!!

Now to address the electron extracting,Why are you even concerned with that process?Are you looking to remove the electrons to get the process started?If thats your goal than your ass backwards with your thoughts.
Until you can get high voltage(+1000 or higher) across the water in the cell,you will never be able to sepearte the gasses in the first place,let alone extract electrons.Because much higher voltages(in the 1000's) will be needed for that to happen.So you have to seperate the water first with high voltage,than you have to get the voltage even higher to get the electrons out.There's no way around that.The electrons are freed when the water molecule is seperated.The extraction process isn't for pulling any other electrons out.The electrons come from the one's holding the hydrogen molecule to the oxygen,if not extracted,they will link back up with the hydrogen as soon as the voltage pulse is switched off.

Electron extraction can only happen after the water is seperated.So any talk about performing the extraction process is futile,without the ability of making high voltage and seperating the water molecule first.It can't be done the other way around.

So we need to seperate the gasses first,and then only after that step ,can we do electron extraction.
So get to work seperating the gasses and forget about electron extraction,it'll never happen any other way.

Thats all I've got to say about that!
Don