Author Topic: Amp Inhibiter  (Read 4277 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Amp Inhibiter
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011, 19:24:01 pm »
The greater the amperage and the smaller the space between the two wires, the greater will be the repelling force, anyway if you have an inductance core inside i think that the repelling happen anyway even if not bifilar.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 20:53:27 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 04:40:21 am »
another, in this one you see the circles, the position suggest to me to be the repelling force i'm talking about.

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 13:34:57 pm »
From my own tests, i can say that a bifilar coil is restricting amps at certain frequencys.
If you go into higher frequencys, amps start flowing, as well as you go down in frequencys.
The core of Stan in his tube setup restricted amps, for sure.
Not sure if he had high HV....

Steve

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2011, 14:01:56 pm »

Hi Steve

Nice to know its working for you. You are using the bifilar coils connected just like this right? I mean, opposing the fields?
Could you describe the experiments, frequency..

Thanks

I made some drawings that i called stanley meyer modular circuits.

I divided everything in modules like Variable Dc voltage-driver-transformer with center tap in the primary and secondary-full wave rectifier-gate pulse train-vic transformer diode chokes-cell

I want to complete my project with a variac so i'm going to give me one. I got my place in the public university... =)

The variable dc voltage consist of 1000W 220v variac, 5A fuse, full wave bridge rectifier and capacitor and it feeds the, driver witch i want to make it full wave using two transistors and center tap in the pulse shape transformer. This driver will be driven by the pll receiving the signal from the vic transformer. The pulse shape transformer would be best to be step up maybe by a factor of 5 so we can input more power in the vic primary without many amps so not consuming much power on the rectifiers 1000 volts maximum with the variac in the max. On the secondary there will be two diodes and a center tap as to form full wave rectified wave, witch than go to the switch to form the pulse trains. This signal for the switch to create the pulse trains signal must be provided by mean of optocoupler isolation. The 1° transformer secondary is already isolated from ground so as the vic so there is double isolation. All this to let everything get up to higher polarization preventing electrons leaking from the ground into the water.

So basically this will input in the primary of the vic unipolar pulse train. The frequency of the pulses is controlled by the pll and the number of pulses by a pulse width variable frequency generator, that can be made with a 555 timer.

I think that to understand better the amp restriction,  we need to get an ammeter in series and a voltmeter in parallel with the cell, than vary the frequency and plot the results to find witch frequency tends to restrict the amps while allowing the voltage to be high.
I think this would be what should be done.

I think that i'm going to buy a variac and some wire today for doing this tests. 

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 16:08:51 pm »
Yup.
Like Aaron drawed, years ago.
If you try, you notice that it only works in 1 way   :)

Nice to hear you got your lab expandend... ;)

Steve

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2011, 23:00:08 pm »
Well i got the variac and a new flyback core today, i wanted to buy oriented grain laminations but were to expensive. I also got 0,5kg of 24 awg and 0,5 kg of 28awg

latter i show a video, i'm instaling new lights on the lab and making new cables. ...