Author Topic: Amp Inhibiter  (Read 4278 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Amp Inhibiter
« on: February 01, 2011, 05:36:54 am »
I think that i found something interesting about the amp restricting process.

1° Is very clear from meyer drawings that the chokes were non inductive. (FIG. 3-23) Vic (pulsing core configuration) and other FIG's

2° They were made of resistive wire.

3° They were wound in a inductance core.

4° Bifilar

Now i'll try to go into all this and explain to you what i'm thinking about.

A non inductive construction implies that there will be two wires wound with the same length in counter directions and therefore there will be a repelling force between the wires because the current is flowing in oppose direction.

Bifilar would be just the perfect embodiment to maximize this force cause you reduce the distance between the two wires even if is not actually totally necessary as we can see in his drawings.

If you have resistive wire winded as bifilar you will have a greater voltage drop between the two leads of the wire therefore another force get into the equation, the electrostatic attraction. The positive side will be close to the negative, so while the magnetic field repulsion restrict the current the electric field create an attraction force witch hold the electrons to a certain degree.

Also being the wire ferritic, the magnetic field force of the wire is much greater than copper, and its resistive characteristics also aid the restriction of the amp flow. 

• Global Moderator
Re: Amp Inhibiter
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 05:48:04 am »
Also, being bifilar implies in existing a capacitance in parallel with the water cell.

I may have confused you.

So here again more explained.

The chokes (resonant charging chokes) could be two chokes non inductive each one connected to one side of the cell, being part of the same transformer as from the (fig 3-23) as to form a charging pump while also restrict the amps.  (i'm not sure if it can do both things at the same time but in the case it not probably is better to have it as a charge pump and than add the amp inhibiter coil as describe under)

and or

one single choke (amp inhibiter coil) being bifilar (two wires twisted together) wind over a core and having one of the extremities connected to each other. So kind of a common mode choke. (non inductive)

I mean bifilar because the two wires are wind in the same direction one perfectly side by side with the other. But than on the end of the coil the two wires are connected together to form a non inductive coil. 

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 05:52:22 am »
another possibility would be

a coil wound on a magnet, arranged such way to repel the magnetic field, thus restrict the current. 

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 06:37:23 am »
Geting into the Pulsing core configuration, what i can see is that the resonant charging choke 56 B+ forms with the secondary the charge pump that i aways describe, cause if you pay much attention secondary coil and RCC 56 are fields aiding.

Therefore the other resonant charging choke 62 B- is restricting the amps (magnetic repelling action) in relation to the secondary coil, cause is configured as field canceling with the secondary.

I believe that the thing is to find the right relation of charge pump action and restriction action.

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 06:45:53 am »
Hi Seb,
In response to your posts,
A coil of wire is inductive. It doesn't have a choice. As soon as the magnetic field starts to form the induction starts. (notice i said as the field starts to form)

Now if the 2 inductors were wound in a bifilar pattern together and connected to produce opposing magnetic fields you would have a net of 0 inductance, net meaning overall, but you still have circuit inductance. If they were set up to bolster each other i believe that you have 2x inductance minus 1/3 resistance, note that you need resistance to increase the magnetic field strength.

Electromagnets increase power with amp movement. if your circuit removed the amps then the inductance would be 0 regardless of how it was wound.

Something you should know about the term restrict, this term is also used with inductors in transmission and RF engineering. Basically what it says is the inductor acts like an ampere smoother. As more amps are passed through the inductor it creates a stronger magnetic field. As the magnetic field is created, it in turn increases the resistance, in turn increasing amp pull. This also works in reverse, once the field is set up if the amp supply drops some of the field collapses maintaining the amp flow out for a period of time equal to stored energy.

If you wound an inductor on a set magnetic core, what would happen is you have the effect of canceling/bolstering the magnetic field in the inductor to a point where the amp flow ceases and then as the field collapses it forces the charge to return to the previous state of magnetic orientation.
On this, there are High frequency devices that actually use strong reverse bias inductors as short burst diodes. As there is no required forward voltage in order to allow the flow of electrons.

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 07:29:21 am »
Let me please point out that "voltage drop" is not a result of resistance but a result of current. Resistive wire will not cause very much voltage drop if there is no current traveling about the wire. Secondly, a non-inductive type bifilar coil does not have any resonant frequencies or so it seams to me with my results. Mathematically the coil has infinite resonance which may be what I am seeing. How could I be sure?

Now, if you have any experience with high voltages in the 10Kv-200Kv range, you will begin to understand the use of magnetic ballasts to control the flow of current in a dead short condition. Remember, current is what causes voltage drop. When a high potential between two plates arcs, the voltage drops to zero or near zero. Magnetic ballasts allow us to raise the voltage and stop the arcing. So, now the question is, how can a non-inductive coil work magnetically?

Oh, yeah... And what CrazyEwok said too... I just saw that now, oops.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011, 08:50:05 am »
When you have a transformer with a shorted secondary, what happens to the primary inductance? the primary inductance drops. why? because the flux link up with the secondary wire and as it is shorted it sends a counter flux that cancel out the inductance.

When you have a dc motor and you block the rotor what happens to the flow of the current? It will decrease. Cause the electrons cannot pass its kinetic energy and therefore they reach a limit where it limit the current. It happens cause the repelling force.

What i'm saying is

When you have two parallel current carrying wires that have currents flowing in opposite directions you will have this repelling action too.

The thing is that there will still be a resonant frequency cause as the secondary is adding with the 56 choke and this value is bigger than the secondary subtracted of the 62 choke. So there will still be a considerable inductance.

What i'm saying is that meyer used this magnetic repelling and electrical attraction simultaneously to obtain maximum amp restriction.

If you have more resistance you will have for the same current flowing a higher voltage drop and so if is bifilar as i proposed the voltage between bifilar turns will be much greater. I'm not so sure about how important is this but can exist some relation as if you analyze there will be electric fields there.
Forgot also to say that a ferritic wire have increased skin effect witch increase the impedance without consuming power.

If you take a look on his amp inhibiting circuit on the independent international report, and in the vic pulse core configuration you will notice that the positive choke is field aiding with the secondary and the negative is field subtracting.
Also in the patent where there are the electronic circuits.

(http://www.rexresearch.com/meyerhy/wo92-1.jpg)
Is clearly draw there.

I tried a lot, with ballasts and all this, thats what i say that stan was not talking about reactance. Other wise i guess he would not say restrict the amps cause would be too obvious. And as such didn't worked for anyone.

So i'm saying let's try what the man showed in his clear drawings. And we should succeed- 

The Amp inhibitor choke i'm proposing is like a common choke (filter).
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 09:30:26 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator