Author Topic: Denver 1997 Revelations  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Denver 1997 Revelations
« on: February 01, 2011, 03:44:59 am »

"Whenever an electric charged particle passes thru an electric static field the result it's by product is electromagnetic energy"

"so the strength of the electromagnetic field of the atom is directly related to the spin velocity of the electron"

"Now there are 4 Forces that affects an atom, there is electrical force, electromagnetic force,  weak and strong nuclear force and gravity. What force affects all the others? The electrical Force." 

Could anyone with better english than mine transcribe the all video into words? please?

• Global Moderator
Re: Denver 1997 Revelations
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 03:54:10 am »
Does anyone have ever seeing the figure that he rapidly show in the slide, just after the VIC at 19min and 11 seconds, where he say: "and this is another illustration of the circuit"

It seems to me that is a key Figure.. .Notice that there seems to be a connection between the two chokes, but the descriptions of the drawing are not clear enough for reading.

Ps: you find this video in Tony woodside youtube channel
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 21:09:57 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 05:59:43 am »
Who remember when i talked about, forcing the water thru the electric fields? ( the importance of the pump)

I think is related with this fragment too. 

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 21:15:40 pm »
Many things new in this videos ...

1997 Denver Mariot  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suijaqOhN1k#

1992 Global Sciences Congress    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB1p4-Az5qY#

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 04:36:54 am »
I would like to know what you understand in this fragment where he say :

laws of physic says
"Whenever an electric charged particle passes thru an electric static field the result it's by product is electromagnetic energy"

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 14:45:51 pm »
Does anyone have ever seeing the figure that he rapidly show in the slide, just after the VIC at 19min and 11 seconds, where he say: "and this is another illustration of the circuit"

It seems to me that is a key Figure.. .Notice that there seems to be a connection between the two chokes, but the descriptions of the drawing are not clear enough for reading.

Ps: you find this video in Tony woodside youtube channel
It could be that the line connected to the chokes is indicating Magnetic Field Coupling between the chokes?
Looks different but is the same VIC circuit what Stan said in the video before this illustration.
Nice vids!

br,
Webmug