Author Topic: Tube Set Design Debunking 9 Spoked Design  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Tube Set Design Debunking 9 Spoked Design
« on: January 23, 2011, 04:54:52 am »
Last update 26 1 2010
added reference to jpeg66 by Dynodon

On page 28 of the Independent Test Evaluation Report the
 bottom view of the Demonstration Cell seems to indicate a separate bolt for each of the 3/4th inch tubes. This is at variance with the published design of the cell presented  at Patrick Kelley's Free Energy  site  Chapter 10, which shows a nine spoked grounding plate. An  examination of the Meyers Estate Videos by Dynodon  shows the bank of toggle switches which seem to indicate separate control of each tube, Also a fairly clear view of the demo cell seems to indicate separate attachment of each of the 3/4ths inch tubes to its own bolt.( see jpeg66 released by Dynodon)

Question: In the Tesla videos where brother Stephen is assisting with the electronic controls., does each of the circuit boards control the same tube in each of the 6 cells used in the boiler plate configuration in a parallel manner( all six cells being pulsed -same tube number- same time)(bank configuration) or the same tubes in different cells being pulsed sequentially(scan configuration) to reduce heat  and other instability?
If one thinks of the tube sets as cylinders in a car was the contrl panel acting like a distributor and "firing" the cells 1-2-3-4-5-6 or was the control panel firing the same tube number in each of the cells at the same time
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 18:37:13 pm by jim miller »

Re: Tube Set Design
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 05:46:36 am »
I have not seen that video, where can i find it?

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Tube Set Design
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 09:12:37 am »
Its pretty easy to build a circuits that fires seq the tubes.
I done that 4 years ago. You are right on keeping the water cool.
The gasproduction was devided as well and thats the reason for me not to continuenthat journey.

But if i was Stan and i had a circuit that made a tube resonating, then it might have looked differently.

Steve