Author Topic: Bob Boyce  (Read 32472 times)

hydro

Re: Bob Boyce
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 08:54:00 am »
i cant wait to see it turtle!!!! and if you're going to run the boyce circuit id love to see that!

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 09:42:06 am »
Hi Keith,

That is a very very S-cell!
Question: do you also do the "wrap a coil around the plates" treatment with your plates?
This cell is made for with the bob boyce circuit, a think, or has Pneu Engine already a new type of circuit developed for you?

br
bro steve

keithturtle

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2008, 06:05:05 am »
There won't be any field generated around the outside, only power applied to the end plates.

I also have a 61 plate of 3" x 3" 22 ga 304 assembled to test, but I need to seal up the bottom with a perf plate for e-lyte flow.   Hope to drive it with something Boyce as well.

Also, I'm gonna drive to meet Bob and take the cells with me to get his preferred driver.   But that won't be till I git everything assembled and tested on straight DC so's I have a baseline.

P E is focused on Meyer stuff and I'm building four con tube cells for him.  I'm also gonna spool up his torroids and VIC... that oughta be a challenge.

Pretty busy, and 60+ hours at work only heps the research budget, not time in the lab

Turtle

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2008, 09:24:46 am »
Keith,

Nice to hear that you meet Bob.
Bring him our regards!
So, you are a NO sleeper as well........
That creates a bond!

br
steve

keithturtle

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2008, 04:24:00 am »
Night shift rules- while the rats are away the turtles will play-

I work alone.

Turtle

hydro

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2008, 11:26:39 am »
yeah turtle, everone always says the talking to bob.... i cant never figure out how to contact the man? anyhow... if you havent already droven up there when you do get there, ask bob what does he think about using full rectified 3 phase harmonics with his torroide.

i have seen that when a coil changes polarity it creates a sort of magnetic field, i think of it as electric fields but others refere to it is potential magnetics. if it is these fields we're after then pulsing the primary of bobs setup with 3 phase till you get harmonics would be the way to go???????

harmonics is when all coils are changing states very rapidly in tune with each other, i say in tune, but each coil changes polarity one right after the other, this is a steady flow of potential magnetics or electric fields, whatever you want to call it.

hydro

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2008, 11:30:42 am »
just to help you understand, this is how the alternator works, the stator is constantly changing states when you hit harmonics. bob has 3 primary coils and one secondary, if you pulse all 3 primarys then the secondary will change states very fast, its clearly the fields we're after here "i think"

Kevin

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2008, 15:36:05 pm »
Hey Hydro,

Bob replied to me through yahoo water4fuel watercar group.  That group has gotten so huge and I get 70+ e-mails a day from them, so I'm thinking about leaving the group.  This is his yahoo e-mail: Removed by Hydro

This was his reply to me:

It's not worth continuing.

Steven Harris goes overboard to obtain products of math for typical
poorly efficient Faraday style electrolysis, then tries to apply that
math to everything. He is so off base when it comes to boosting with
hydroxy gas.

Nothing in Stevens math accounts for the typically higher production
efficiency of common ducted hydroxy gas generation, nor does he
account for the much higher combustion energy obtained by adding
hydroxy gas to hydrocarbon fuels. It takes far less than 5% per BTU
to get a significant boost using hydroxy gas, unlike tank hydrogen.
All of Stevens data and experience (what little there is as compared
to the real expert, Roy McCallister) are with tank hydrogen, not
hydroxy gas. At least Roy McCallister is honest about it, and will
tell anyone that asks that he has no experience with hydroxy gas.
Steven Harris cops an attitude like you're pissing in his ear or
something if you bring up the subject.

Bob
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 01:03:42 am by hydrocars »