Electrolysis > HV and hydroxy

New theory about Stanley High voltage Water dissociation

<< < (2/3) > >>

Steve:
Fabio,

If you have some time, then go read the topic of Larry.
He tried urea and nickelplates
http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=5932&highlight=urea

Steve

sebosfato:
Hi steve, cool but i think would split only the urea don't?

However I got more infos to tweek our minds...

I want to come back to Stan messing up with ionization word meaning ...

Today i got a lesson about bases and salts...

There are bases like

NaOH-
Ba(OH)2
Fe(OH)3

This when in aqueous solution ionize and become

NaOH-     ----------+H2O------====   Na+ (aq) + OH-
Ba(OH)2  ---------+H2O------====  Ba2+ (aq) + 2OH-
Fe(OH)3 ---------+H20-------==== Fe3+ (aq) + 3OH-

I'm believing that the way find Stan secret is:

1 Build My proposed Resonant tank. Comprising huge inductor ( 1mh about 30meters of wire about 5mm thick and + home built rolled capacitor with polypropylene film and copper foil...    )
2 Build 2 stainless steel cells comprising one inside and one outside tube for each cell. (with antiparallel diodes as i proposed) 
3 Add a multimeter in parallel with the cells and try every type of electrolyte!!!!!!

When you find an electrolyte (acid, base or salts) or combination thereof that makes the voltage on the cells to drop under 1,24 volts just JUMP AND CELEBRATE!!! and Tell us...

Regards...

To operate probably the resonant tank wont be necessary if you make it series cell, however to discover the right electrolyte will be needed because is the only way to have the current to pass thru the water with min possible voltage...

Steve:

--- Quote from: sebosfato on July 05, 2010, 18:44:18 pm ---Hi steve, cool but i think would split only the urea don't?

However I got more infos to tweek our minds...

I want to come back to Stan messing up with ionization word meaning ...

Today i got a lesson about bases and salts...

There are bases like

NaOH-
Ba(OH)2
Fe(OH)3

This when in aqueous solution ionize and become

NaOH-     ----------+H2O------====   Na+ (aq) + OH-
Ba(OH)2  ---------+H2O------====  Ba2+ (aq) + 2OH-
Fe(OH)3 ---------+H20-------==== Fe3+ (aq) + 3OH-

I'm believing that the way find Stan secret is:

1 Build My proposed Resonant tank. Comprising huge inductor ( 1mh about 30meters of wire about 5mm thick and + home built rolled capacitor with polypropylene film and copper foil...    )
2 Build 2 stainless steel cells comprising one inside and one outside tube for each cell. (with antiparallel diodes as i proposed) 
3 Add a multimeter in parallel with the cells and try every type of electrolyte!!!!!!

When you find an electrolyte (acid, base or salts) or combination thereof that makes the voltage on the cells to drop under 1,24 volts just JUMP AND CELEBRATE!!! and Tell us...

Regards...

To operate probably the resonant tank wont be necessary if you make it series cell, however to discover the right electrolyte will be needed because is the only way to have the current to pass thru the water with min possible voltage...

--- End quote ---

Hi my friend from Brasil  :)

As you know, i tried to copy your setup and i had similair results.
The whole circuit was in resonance, but the funny thing is that the wfc tubes consume amps and they take that power from the tank circuit.
And of course we have to add power to the tank circuit and that is equal to the consumed power from the wfc tubes and the heat loss from the tank circuit.

The circuit is nice, but it is less efficient then a good drycell and for me that path stops for the moment.

The search for better materials is always a topic which stays interesting.
I must say that with my drycell NAOH is still a good one. So is KOH.
On my low amp situation NAOH is a bit better.....

Steve

sebosfato:
Guys i had a kind of idea of what were inside stan black box.

Read with much attention!

1° Magnetic Force is not consumed from a permanent magnet in a generator.

2° A generator comprise a way to move a magnetic field in relation to an inductor to generate electricity. To move this field we use to add mechanic energy.

3° Electromagnets can create a magnetic force or magnetic flux.

4° with an electromagnet you can raise a car using a machine (the car sticks to it)

5° the energy needed to stick the car to the coil is far less than that to raise it.

A transformer works by applying energy in the primary to align the magnetic domains in the core inducing thus by lenz force a current in the  secondary.

The idea come from how speakers work.

I had a problem with a twitter yesterday in my studio monitor, it just blowed out. I opened it to try repairing it and i found out that it need the same wire i bough long ago to construct the vic's. Coincidence? Today i was in a mechanical physics lesson and in a power lesson the teacher mentioned in some moment by case the word spring. Bang...

I thought...

In a resonant circuit we have at resonance maximum voltage and current (force) and current lags voltage so the (dissipated) power is lower than the reactive power circulating in the circuit. (voltage and current are out of phase)

I already build on the past a resonant tank that circulated 10000watts using about 100 to do so..

bla bla bla where you want to arrive sebos???

What i want to create is a kind of vibrational double resonant transformer that would use the force of the magnetic field created in a coil witch belong to a tank circuit to vibrate a magnet witch is held by springs that also have a certain resonance frequency witch move the magnet in relation to the coil generating energy.

I thought of a different way to do it.

I would need a wood box constructed to vibrate at a certain frequency (resonant cavity for real) and to position a sub woofer speaker running the same frequency with a parallel capacitor and the water cell in series with the thing...

Basically the inductor preferably or the magnet should be fix to allow the other to vibrate. This vibration would induce a current in the same or other coil.

I have reasons to believe that the energy output will be far greater than the input and probably dependent on voltage developed thus inductance of the coils ... and the frequency.... . Probably there might exist the need to use bifilar coil to get this energy out useable and clean.

The spring light came from the patent from saint german about worm hole generator. ( however he don't talk of physical springs only universal spring constant and a strange fig of coils integrals and bla bla bla... 

sebosfato:
Yes man is about this kind of vibration i'm talking about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version