Author Topic: the dielectric property of water  (Read 10221 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

the dielectric property of water
« on: May 19, 2010, 05:59:10 am »
i think this is a good subject to bring up at the moment..   stan claimed to tune into the dielectric properties of water right?  and he says that the dielectric properties are 78.54.. i have searched here and there for deeper meanings in the past but everytime i got caught up in topics like permability.. this time i had a spark in the noggin.. i have been meaning to look up the dielectric properties of ambient air and kept forgetting.. this time i did and i came across this

"Tipler, Paul A. College Physics. Worth, 1987: 467.     "This phenomenon, which is called dielectric breakdown, occurs in air at an electric field strength of about Emax = 3 × 10to the 6th power V/m."     

this calculates to 3 × (10 to the 6th) (V / m) = 3 000 000 m kg s-3 A-1
in SI terms..   

stan says natural waters dielectric properties 78.54  at around 25 degrees C.

in a video stan says that dielectric value is based off ambient airs dielectric and that natural water is 78.54 times more passive then air..

ok so if its 78.5 times more passive that means that it is 3,000,000 / 78.54 =  38197.09702

now thats for a meter of distance.. break it down to mm its 3kv so 78.54 times more conductive then  air we have the equation 3000kv/ 78.54= around 38.2 volts..

so you would think your first pulse should be based off that.. how quick can you ring 38 volts.. in the capacitor and from there you should base you freq?  i think if we focus hard on this subject we will understand the goal of the circuit better..

feel free to speak your minds on this topic

Re: the dielectric property of water
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 06:38:47 am »
(http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/outlawstc/designparameters.jpg)

this is out of " Process and apparatus for the production of a fuel gas....." patent
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 15:06:31 pm by outlawstc »

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 17:27:10 pm »
Sure we join in M. Law.

A dielectric is an electrical insulator that may be polarized by the action of an applied electric field. When a dielectric is placed in an electric field, electric charges do not flow through the material, as in a conductor, but only slightly shift from their average equilibrium positions causing dielectric polarization.

The whole issue with Stan Meyer is that water is a conductor.......

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 18:23:21 pm »
yes water is a conductor only due to the elements of the contaminate witthin.. other then that it still has its own resistive quality that still remains in the equation of the whole..

stan says that natural waters dielectric value is 78.54 @25 degrees C  since he says natural he is speaking of water with a ppm's of contaminates.. which i think he based off rain water..

so if natural waters dielectric break down is around 38 volts  i see traveling standing waves in the tubes of around 38.. i think you have to have a circuit that can hit 38 volts almost instantanious,, then you create a traveling standing wave of 38 volts.. its traveling standing waves of didlectric break down  its not breaking down in the parallel  capacitance ..  it is traveling up the parellel in wave format just like the flat plate demo cell shows.. 

now if its 38 volts then does that mean you split it to balance out for the negative and positive potentials? if so the you would have +19 and -19 totaling 38 volts to start the reaction of resonanting water into higher states.

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 22:16:08 pm »
Mr. Outlaw,

Can you specify for me please what you mean with dielectric break down of watermolecules? What happens accoording to your theory in the water?

Steve

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 02:14:43 am »
i see it as there is a point of chain reaction like lightning in a cloud.. sure a constant 12 volt source can cross water making one assume that 38 volts is not true as a dielectyric barrier for water.. but that electric field is of low voltage range and will try to covey a distributed capacitance within the whole tube.. i think when potential is delivered in this fashion theres amps because the parallel surface have a lower break down rate... when voltage is applied in a 50 percent duty aka frequency.. you are sending wave sets to the tube and it is not a constan potental being distributed.. this process is based offl based of a high ring type circuit sending a wave format into the capactor rather then pure dc.. that is not a wave guide.. in order for a wave to be seen by water of amplitude yoiu have to be able to send bursts of potential becausde that makes the traveling wave up the tube present to tg water as a electric field..  stans tube has wave sets of 38 volts total for a 1 mm gap to  start the reaction of resonance..  imagine a circuit that hits 38 volts  on 1mm gap tubes in ms range and is on 50 percent wave cycle

alowing for return to 0 ground state before it releses the catlized event that could occur which would be the breackover voltage where you hydrogen ions falls back toward the oxygen as if the neg oxy was  the earth ground and the separated h is the cloud that needs to release energy.. that event would be the break over of the potentials of the 38 volts and it turns in to a dampening effect causing amps to be created in the process as well as heat..

an i dont mean that in all cases its 38volts.. just for a 1mm gap so as gap increases and decreases that will change for example 2mm gap is 76v  3 is 114..  this concours with stans ideas of water being resistive as gap increases. and decreases..

since it is 38 volts for 1mm you are trying to tune into just right under that barly avoiding the cataclysmic event of break over

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 22:59:27 pm »
ok so this is what i see now.. his patent for the process for producing fuel gas.. the one which shows the electron extraction circuit hooked to the circuit is where the copied writing came from..

notice how it says incremental levels of electrical and wave energy required to produce resonance in each set up.. what is everyones take on this? frequency or amplitude or both being variables of adjustment for tuning in... im gonna be reading more on stans eqautions today and see if i catch any perspective i have missed

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 23:15:08 pm »
Well, in Stans patent, which Donald placed here, today, he doesnt talk about the EEC.
Just simple using voltage pulses from 650V till 2000V on a 3 inch tubeset.
The idea of getting HV pulses across a tube in water can only be done if you use very very tiny small pulses. You must stop pulsing as soon as current starts running.
Amps follow volts in a conductor with a 90 degree delay.
So, just use a duty that is around 25%?

Well, if it was all that simple. ;)

Steve