Author Topic: Finaly getting results  (Read 18222 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Finaly getting results
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2010, 20:41:57 pm »
if im not mistaken john, you said you wound your alternator like kevin west? if so you only have a rewound 3 phase alternator just providing higher voltage whith no amp restriction corret?.. can you give some specks on the wind and wire size?

if this is true then i cant wait to see what happens with a 3 phase wound like what me and donald are working on.  the way i see it when you incorporate the bifilars into the alternator is you end up with a alternator that gets 3 times the aid each loop since you get the aid of neg choke, pos choke and secondary in each cavity per phase since electrons are all traveling in the same direction due to them being wound where current all goes one way and you will also a capacitance effect occuring in the stators bifilars..  this will allow the charge to capacitiate in the wires and give it a form of resistance stronger then a capacitor when it goes to discharge since the opposite charges do not have a gap separating them from discharge (they are in wires right next to each other giving them a stronger electromagnetic couple then a cap provides)and i also think that stan may of had an exterior choke hooked to the altenator to increase resistance and up voltage even higher.. not sure on that but will experiment soon..

check out kevin west video where he hooks his hv alternator to a microwave cap and to a tube cell,,  hes getting big buble output from it..  i think if kevin has a microwave core that had bifilars of same length instead of using thr primar on one side of the cell and the secondary on the other he would see even more production..

goto 6:20 seconds to watch the single tubes output

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2010, 21:12:03 pm »
if im not mistaken john, you said you wound your alternator like kevin west? if so you only have a rewound 3 phase alternator just providing higher voltage whith no amp restriction corret?.. can you give some specks on the wind and wire size?

if this is true then i cant wait to see what happens with a 3 phase wound like what me and donald are working on.  the way i see it when you incorporate the bifilars into the alternator is you end up with a alternator that gets 3 times the aid each loop since you get the aid of neg choke, pos choke and secondary in each cavity per phase since electrons are all traveling in the same direction due to them being wound where current all goes one way and you will also a capacitance effect occuring in the stators bifilars..  this will allow the charge to capacitiate in the wires and give it a form of resistance stronger then a capacitor when it goes to discharge since the opposite charges do not have a gap separating them from discharge (they are in wires right next to each other giving them a stronger electromagnetic couple then a cap provides)and i also think that stan may of had an exterior choke hooked to the altenator to increase resistance and up voltage even higher.. not sure on that but will experiment soon..

check out kevin west video where he hooks his hv alternator to a microwave cap and to a tube cell,,  hes getting big buble output from it..  i think if kevin has a microwave core that had bifilars of same length instead of using thr primar on one side of the cell and the secondary on the other he would see even more production..

goto 6:20 seconds to watch the single tubes output

Hello outlawstc , yeah its just a high voltage alternator like Kevins , 27 awg 47 winds per loop . Ive got a small bilfilar inductor (externaly ) but doesnt seem to make much difference . I need more wire to make a bigger one .
I was following the thread about incorporating the bifilars into the alternator , really keen to see the results . I would like to try it myself .
Ive tried the microwave transformer like in Kevins blog but im not getting enough volts now to see any change . I'll condition the tubes and add heat shrink around the outer tubes next week , hopefully this will help with the volt drop .
John

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2010, 21:22:40 pm »
Yes looking through the site where JohnD posted he has several pictures.
You see the chokes. Great idea JohnD!

That was just a test with the internal chokes ( it didnt work) . I think it really needs to be like outlawstc and donald are working on . It makes more sense to have it wired that way . A bit tricky to do though me thinks . I need to get another alternator to have a bash at it ...... My wife will be pleased hehe .

John

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2010, 23:53:46 pm »
Hi JohnD,
Hows it coming along?
Have you taken any more measurements of your system.
I know you said you had 1.5a on rotor.
But also can you take a current reading of the secondary side?
How many diodes are you using 3 or 6?

Lots of questions!

Hello Komtek , ive just done some more tests . On full tilt this time it peaked at about 1.8 amps going into the rotor and about 4.5 amps out . I said before that i was getting about 100v out but that was with distilled water . Im using spring water now and the volts out  has droped to 25 v .
Here's the scope on the output with no pulse :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45482143@N08/4375712552/

And here's what looks like the step charging effect with the rotor pulsed :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45482143@N08/4374964543/in/photostream/

Ive done another video clip thats a bit clearer too :

John

Hi John,

Nice pics and vids!
Can you tell us how much power the electromotor is consuming which is driving your alternator?

Steve

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2010, 00:28:11 am »
Hello steve , its a 1.5 Kw which is 2 HP (1500 Watts) single phase motor so its quite a bit . I read in the paperwork that its about 8 amps @ full load .

John

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2010, 00:57:16 am »
John, I just love the Lawton type enclosure how it blends together.
I'm interested in the fine details of the complete build.
You have done a exceptional replication job.

Saw those chokes you put inside the alternator is that a standard 100 turn wind and on what core and material wire size?
Do you mind with details?
Can we email or PM?

Ive sent you my email address

• 50+
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2010, 01:32:00 am »
Hello steve , its a 1.5 Kw which is 2 HP (1500 Watts) single phase motor so its quite a bit . I read in the paperwork that its about 8 amps @ full load .

John

Yeah thats the issue with this , it was designed to be a fuel saver add on thats ran with your petrol enginer , maybe you could switch halfway after getting it running right if you had all the gas processor tech to go along , never will it be overall OU even if it was resonating and producing extra gas .

You could use that much power and a cooling system and produce 15 LPM with some parralel car batteries plain electrolysis .

In the industry we never use single phase , its a complicated and costly device to maintain and has less torque and speed for the same amount of energy than 3 phase . I would suggest to find a 3 phase motor with some big gears and a make yourself a 120 volt high amp DC powersupply or some batteries and buy a 3 phase speed control driver pwm . You will save about half the wattage this way and you will get higher torque and speed and be able to reach higher frequencies , you cant experiment properly without a speed control driver , that thing is a must . These are common in the industry and usually cost about 150$ for a nice driver .

I am currently looking into this , I believe can switch my oscillator into a 3 phase pwm driver with 9 extra components and a pcb for all those and mosfet drivers not ring too much .

« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 01:48:34 am by Dankie »

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2010, 02:47:21 am »
I got some thoughts worth considering once its substanciated on the secondary power requirements.

Let me explain a little:
Right now I get 15 and less amps on the secondary.
The o,scope says I am applying 10vrms.
That suggests to me I am using 15a @ 10vrms = 150 watts power.
Less than 1/4HP.
So a fractional motor can be used in the end using less power requirements just to turn the altenator.
For right now experimantal situation its just fine to use an overbearing motor.
The more I play with this I can see the power requirement going down and efficiency slightly rising.

I agree with Don and Outlaw on that wind method very hybrid type and seems downright that it has to be efficient.
I can tell just by the basic method I did that this cut current by half from my last years experiments and production appears the same if not better.
Thats a huge jump in the right direction.
Also I am at a point of its not just automobiles were talking about this is fuel and can be used for many things.

I'm dreaming a little but could be reality soon, that my setup running through a manifold with small outlet tips pointing to the bottom of a several cast iron small saucers heating them red hot with a grill above and I cook me a steak on that bad boy.
Its not out of sight to do this.

Now use the same idea and make a heating manifold and box heat exchanger and power some small 12v fans for circulation.
Not to far out of sight.

Hyroxyl torch, very easy!

There are probably countless other uses that cannot be discounted for this tube method.
For me to feel any accomplishment this tube set must produce at least one of these methods. Don't think mine is automobile set-up at all.

Now with all new informations you see ammonia being mentioned which makes 100% sense.
That is the real start of the revolution.
Next step beyond the cell.
Cell can go further for processing real easy also which is what I'm working too.
But processing to go to the next step is: air mixed with HHO and creating ammonia NH3.
Too make a small test you already have the HHO now you need a basic ionizer on the air and mix the HHO into the air after the ionizer and maybe also install some photon source and you have a small test apparatus.
Do it on a small scale to test.

This has been strongly on my mind but have to finish some old experimental stuff first.
The most efficient alternator wind is on top of my list and don't know whats holding up Don and Outlaw but hope they find the time here real soon as I'm itching to hear a result and have a feeling its going to be good.