Author Topic: Is this what SM was doing?  (Read 6851 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
Re: Is this what SM was doing?
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2010, 04:34:09 am »
He was a good old white boy with christian values and a pushing father . He was in the navy and worked with radars and antennas , do you know how uber nerd that is seriously ? Its probably the most OU producing field ...

He and his brother were smart enough to solve anything in the world .

I believe them , nobody is gonna tell me otherwise . There so much to test , so little testing that has been done ... People are noob seriously , I dont trust anybodys opinions for **** , just look @ Kinesis and Farrah seriously , these are the type of ppl whining everywhere . See them work and see how noob they are .

Puharich , Meyers , xogen all have that same dam thing goin on , same dam thing different method .

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2010, 06:03:36 am »
If stan made that for the patent office he would have deliberately made it not OU, because he was filing his patents in a few series of patents, solving individual problems at a time, rather than a master patent, and says they didn't catch on to what he was doing until the second last patent. He didn't want them to know the power of his invention until it was legalized, so if this was for the patent office, then it wasn't supposed to be OU, just proof of concept.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2010, 14:31:51 pm »
The plate or tube cell is not ou until it is plugged into another invention.

Thats what he meant by dividing the technology in many patents to be able protect the technology, hes over unity comes from the combination of the patents. 

Until you understand this you wont see no ou.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2010, 14:40:35 pm »
I can only tell you that he ran his buggy only with the Gas Electrical Hydrogen Generator and his tube cells.

The GEHG i only the energy source i might guess. As he states in his patents that it is a energy source that uses the pressure as counter acting force against back electromotive force caused by the extraction of the electricity from the force.

The pressure he talks on the video is generated by the BMF inside the GEHG.

I'm going to prove this too.

However there is another ways.

One is by creating a OU device using permanent magnets to cause a permanent vortex where you can extract electrical energy directly. Or you can create a permanent magnet motor connected to a generator.

We have what i believe to be the best way but as haven't being ever mentioned in any patent i'm not allowed to share.

But i can tell you that OU multiplication can derives from cascading this ou devices.   

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2010, 14:49:30 pm »
Who know what was his first patent? or the order in witch he patent them? I think that maybe the canadian was the firsts...

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2010, 16:55:47 pm »
in my projects section all the patents are listed in order of filing with the date shown