Author Topic: Is this what SM was doing?  (Read 6888 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
Re: Is this what SM was doing?
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 06:26:37 am »
How to not tune into a standing wave .

Is meant for impedance match , no reflection , Puharich says so .

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 14:46:09 pm »
 to match is simpley to have 2 wires that are the same resistance (length)  aka bilfilar...  what this does is allow for the potential to increase at a proportional rate in time... so the negative wave and positive wave of potential collide perfectly center of the capacitor gap as voltage increases.. both wave begin at the plate and travel towards each other..

• 50+
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2010, 19:26:54 pm »
That sounds  more like ohms law .

Its a bit more complicated than that im afraid , I have dealt with this type of reflection before with fast rise signals and long wires , it causes noise and distortion and reflected power back to the chip output , it happens when you have long transmission lines and impedance mismatch , the problem is always worst when you are dealing with capacitive loads.

I view the wfc as an antenna , reflection is not something we want , this is not a radar sysem

Remember that Stan knew much about antennas and radar .

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2010, 22:13:26 pm »
After dynodons plate cell video i'm not even sure if stanley meyer found something interesting at all. Hundreds of watts do not sound like anything extra ordinary or overunity.

• 50+
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2010, 23:02:04 pm »
After dynodons plate cell video i'm not even sure if stanley meyer found something interesting at all. Hundreds of watts do not sound like anything extra ordinary or overunity.

I reviewed xogen's patents , same dam thing as stan .

If they are doing it , then I intend to do it .

Ill let the other people work on steorn and make a nice OU if some plans get posted . Water for fuel is what I know and love the most .

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2010, 02:49:16 am »

If the plate cell was as good as it gets, how would you explain the hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of other devices built? Think he had half an idea and decided to build a bunch of random stuff?

• 50+
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2010, 03:34:41 am »

If the plate cell was as good as it gets, how would you explain the hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of other devices built? Think he had half an idea and decided to build a bunch of random stuff?

those computers alone were worth alot .

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2010, 03:55:01 am »

i thought stan simpley made the plate cell to demonstrate to the reluctant patent office that his device worked and was different... it didnt need to show how much the process can produce just show he uses  voltage and not amps to perform the work of separating the water molecule...  i beleive without a doubt that stan was able to power a car on nothin but water and that he could have engineered higher output systems for power plants and what not..  doubt is discouraging and meaningless on a pro active form..