Author Topic: Stephen Meyers system  (Read 5318 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
Stephen Meyers system
« on: January 16, 2010, 10:03:20 am »
http://waterfuelcell.org/WFCprojects/StephenMeyer/20050246059.pdf

Here is a link to the Stephen Meyers system . I find it much less obscure with understandable vocabulary . It is the patent that Stephen was referring too in the interview as more advanced and back to square one .

Next question is , can we even trust a Meyers ?

Once I know who Stephen Chambers is I will go much deeper . I want confirmation that research of at least one of these brothers actually lead to a successful design . I will try calling Xogen and ask .

I have no doubt  that serious effort and intent was put into this by him , the CIA cannot fake effort like the stuff I saw from Don's pics , but effort and intent alone is not  enough for me .

« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 12:16:42 pm by Dankie »

• 50+
Re: Stephen Meyers system
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 18:40:26 pm »
Ok I have sent my email to Xogen  , I said I was interrested in investing and wanted to know if Stephen Chambers was related to Stan Meyers , that I heard there were fraud allegations pending and wanted to be reassured . I danced around that question in a polite manner .

Hope they answer me ...

• 50+
Re: Stephen Meyers system : Dankie's way
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 09:38:40 am »
http://www.trcelectronics.com/Meanwell/hrp-300-24.shtml , maybe not this one , need cheaper .

2 of these on a aluminium box , 4 batteries is just too huge for my lab and a pain in the *  .

Most efficient possible , neet , quiet , fast and portable .

Dankie's way .

For DC pulsing I''l use a smallish 12 volt battery . These power supplies have delay .
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 04:39:27 am by Dankie »

• 50+
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 23:11:57 pm »
So I have studied 3 phase systems before at school , we got a 3 phase power supply and everything there , I understand it perfectly when it comes from the wall plugs but this is a bit "mindbending" to me .

This is a solid state version of a 3 phase AC system , as you can see this is strange . I have made an very good 3 phase pure sine solid state driver with some pretty powerful amplification . Phase A,B,C are 120 degs out of phase and have same common ground , they all use same power supply .

I basicly wish to connect this as a Y source , delta load configuration .

http://www.mhhe.com/engcs/electrical...ages/t13-3.gif

I have spent much mental energy trying to figure out how I should connect it , it is very strange to me . I have much experience @ school as I just connect the alternator leads properly for this type of connection but this seems strange to me .

It seems to me like I already have my common source point , ( ground ) , is this the right connection ? Can this even be done ? I know it can be done via a transformer Y on the primary to delta on the secondary where neutral is my ground but I wanna try with no transformer . See the pic .

I am probably gonna make a 3 phase transformer myself with some faster core material since these dont exist , luckily the faster you go the less wire you need , this is easier to make than a VIC , just a big E and an I . This is gonna be just a nasty fun replication , I can now see what I should do , I have dealt with similar circuits as the WFC load in my 3 phase course , this is technician level circuitry .
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 23:36:45 pm by Dankie »

• 50+
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 04:34:22 am »
Never mind , looks like we have a winner here . Dont be mad because I'll be the first to replicate Meyers  . Dont be surprised if I do .

This is more than hooking up metal to a battery and then saying it doesnt work , do not even think for a moment that your efforts were up to my standards .

. This is faith gentlemen , this is devotion, spending hundreds of hours on an attempt @ making something totally useless beyond replicating a patent that might not even work . Reverse engineering something that couldnt otherwise be done just for the sake of doability and efficiency .

All I need now is tubes and 6 X power veroboards , 6 x relays , these are with some impedance components . I can do this under 1000$ hahaha .

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=34234
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 05:22:33 am by Dankie »

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2010, 05:58:14 am »
goodluck..  im interested to see your results.

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2010, 13:27:14 pm »
Never mind , looks like we have a winner here . Dont be mad because I'll be the first to replicate Meyers  . Dont be surprised if I do .

This is more than hooking up metal to a battery and then saying it doesnt work , do not even think for a moment that your efforts were up to my standards .

. This is faith gentlemen , this is devotion, spending hundreds of hours on an attempt @ making something totally useless beyond replicating a patent that might not even work . Reverse engineering something that couldnt otherwise be done just for the sake of doability and efficiency .

All I need now is tubes and 6 X power veroboards , 6 x relays , these are with some impedance components . I can do this under 1000$ hahaha .

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=34234

Hi Dankie,

Question:
What should a 3 phase circuit do different towards a wfc?
I mean, if you have all 3 phases hooked up to 1 wfc, you will see almost strait dc.
Or if you use 1 wfc on 1 phase, you will have pulsed dc.
On both systems, it will stay simple electrolysis and faraday's law on that.

What do you think/hope you will see with your new insite/circuit?

Steve

• 50+
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2010, 14:15:35 pm »
Outlaw thx for wishing me luck .

Steve I dont see where you see dc exactly , the claims in the patent shows this is as far more complicated than dc . This is like an acoustical resonating tube inductive ringing  impedance matched wavelenght matching type thing .

There is also claims of over-production compared to electrolysis and no need of electrolyte , direct claims .

Basicly , a 5 year old can do electrolysis .

I hope to see better things than Stan Meyers design , thats what I hope .

I am following my hunch and experimenting .
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 14:35:50 pm by Dankie »