Author Topic: Beetle engine picture  (Read 9337 times)

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Beetle engine picture
« on: December 06, 2009, 16:39:58 pm »
Here some pictures of a beetle engine.

• Administrator
Re: Beetle engine picture
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 16:56:49 pm »
Now watch the first 30 seconds of this videos.
See how Stan used some petrol in a cup to startup that bug?
Then he removes that cup very quickly.
The cup is exactly where the carb is... ;)
Stan has put his outlet hose from the wfc directly into the carb.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIXjODu7DIA
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 13:05:03 pm by Steve »

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 18:55:41 pm »
Yes, he did... it must be a cup of petrol since they are waiting for the petrol to be used up.... and then "IT RUNS ON WATER!!!!!!!"

Wonder why the wfc didn't explode?.. he never used a bubbler, and this was before the "quenching circuit"?...Maybe he used one of these : http://www.ottofrei.com/store/product.php?productid=7290

There was a pressure in cell over 13 psi even when the buggy motor was using the gas it needed... an other interesting thing is that the rpm of that motor is so high that he could perfectly drive only on the demo cell...........

That tells me it was a very efficient prosess he had discovered!

There is a thing i find extra funny... that is his friend you see in this video, is the same guy who is sitting back on top of the buggy in the news video, controlling the gas from the wfc to the carb, with a simple ballvalve!!!!!!!!!!! They could easy had made it pedal controlled mecanically or electrical controlled valve so his friend could had sit beside him when he was driving if they wanted!!!...

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 23:35:40 pm »
He also says something at the start like "going on into the generator in the car" ... in reference to the EPG most likely...

And he mentions the recirculating exhaust gasses, after a a few minutes he comments on how cool the exhaust coming out is, because he lowered the burning rate and temperature of the gas

And he talks about the alternator being used as an amp restrictor, and we all know that a normal alternator can put out 65-100 amps, and that is NOT restricted amps, we know only the voltage intensifier circuit is used to restrict amps

And he says that was shown and demonstrated infront of the Patent Office

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 03:41:40 am »
Just something to tickle your tastebuds about alternators,
The amount of power generated by an alternator can be throttled. By power i mean flowing amps. but the voltage will remain the same reguardless of amps produced. This is to ensure that the voltage level in the cars circuits doesn't bounce up and down everytime your battery needs a recharge... So technically if you only wanted voltage you could rewire an alternator to output your desired voltage and then "short it out" so there would be almost 0 amp flow but the voltage potential would stay the same. Also a lot of the power consumed by your alternator is to generat the amps. Voltage potential does increase the load but amps are the main weight.

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2009, 10:40:20 am »
He also says something at the start like "going on into the generator in the car" ... in reference to the EPG most likely...

And he mentions the recirculating exhaust gasses, after a a few minutes he comments on how cool the exhaust coming out is, because he lowered the burning rate and temperature of the gas

And he talks about the alternator being used as an amp restrictor, and we all know that a normal alternator can put out 65-100 amps, and that is NOT restricted amps, we know only the voltage intensifier circuit is used to restrict amps

And he says that was shown and demonstrated infront of the Patent Office

I need to listen again, i c..... ;)
These are the moments that i wished that my native language was english.... :)

Thanks Donald!

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2009, 15:49:16 pm »
CrazyEwok, yes, if you use a regulator, it will output constant voltage, however this design is non-regulated, and using a constant speed motor with constant rpm, and a variac to control input to control output

• 50+
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 03:26:30 am »
sorry to not post sooner.

That is not a cup of gasoline.  Hydrogen is lighter than air, Meyer had to "choke" the motor to keep the hydrogen from escaping.  Once the vacuum of the motor was in effect the "choke" could be removed.