Author Topic: Cosmic engine - for water engine, orgone engine etc...  (Read 2804 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
Re: Cosmic engine - for water engine, orgone engine etc...
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 00:08:42 am »
I have also given some magnetic water to plants , and had my mother give a blessing .

They seem to like it 8) . Couple day and all healthy and lively .

I am gonna test out this new modulator ive been tinkering on .

Healthy resonance for my water , Puharich style , 60 hz is not good . I was thinking 8hz modulated onto a 528 carrier  with my magnet mixer , it can be totally re-invented .

We should talk Gauss .

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
  • "Help people enlighten to truth"
Re: Cosmic engine - for water engine, orgone engine etc...
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 14:49:31 pm »
HI!

I have a new 2D model.... ;)

This one is by far the best one we have built, the power is a magnitude higher than the other ones and geometry is the reason. This one has three Domus(8 symbol) placed out symmetrically around a circle. That means an oval every 60 degrees. I will try to upload some pics later. Now we will try to merge one triple Domus, one dual Domus and one single Domus into a complete 3D model. I believe
in the three spinning shells you could say... More news next week when finished about that one...

This one has two centripetal force lines and one centrifugal force so the natural balance is acheived where the former dual Domus models had one to one ratio, so the negative(centrifugal) was too big.

Still the cucumbers are growing very very fast...

Dankie, you could always send me a PM...