Author Topic: Tube_Set_1  (Read 9472 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Login to see usernames

  • 50+
  • *
  • Posts: 58
Re: Tube_Set_1
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 20:15:05 pm »
I like the use of the liners. 

In case others haven't tried insulating the outside of the outer tubes,  this assures that only the water between the tubes is subjected to the electrical signal. 

When uninsulated bare tubes are in the water bath,  all the water in the tank area  is exposed to the positive charge applied to the outer tube(s).  I have found that the voltage potential  between the outer and inner tubes increases significantly when the outer tubes are insulated. 

Goey

Offline Login to see usernames

  • Moderator
  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 235
Re: Tube_Set_1
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 20:54:38 pm »
Yes I agree the use of liners allows whatever signal or energy you put in to be focused on the tubes and not wasted or dispersed in the general water bath.
This should by theory produce better efficiency.
 
It makes sense.

Offline Login to see usernames

  • Hero member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2387
  • Testing
Re: Tube_Set_1
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009, 03:47:04 am »
Are they Wye or Delta?

Offline Login to see usernames

  • Moderator
  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 235
Re: Tube_Set_1
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009, 06:30:45 am »
Warp, The alternators have each winding cut in the middle basically at the half-way point.
Then I attach that cut with half a butt splice connector, add another lead and solder them all together and wrap them.
 
Each lead is brought outside where I made a diode bank of 3 for each lead. Total 9 leads.
Each winding end has ultra fast diode facing tube cell and the cut lead has diode facing stator.
I used on my other set a choke for each tube on this test I used 1 choke per seven tubes. 3 chokes total.
 
Also this way I get to connect in all varietys as I test.
So today I connected as written above.
Pulse is like a diathermy machine 0-30 on current meter, constantly up down on the current.
 
Best production was not even a 1/4 liter a minute somewhere around 220ml a minute I would say thats pretty close to accurate.
Tap water made a huge amount of brown. So I tried distilled water and could barely conduct and made hardly anything.
So I added sea-salt and made a huge amount of real dark brown almost black. But I was able to make bubbles again.
Never got to measuring the output with sea salt may have been a slight better than tap water, not much.
There is some minerals in the sea salt doing this.
Strength of gas was not tested.
 
Either method created the awfull brown scum. I hate that crap. (Nitride or whatever).
Going to make a filter system because of the scum, thats the only way to keep it clean.
 
Tomorrow I'll try the delta connect.
 

Offline Login to see usernames

  • Hero member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2387
  • Testing
Re: Tube_Set_1
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2009, 07:31:00 am »
You tapped the center coils, Its called, Wild leg, Hot Leg, Red Leg, High Leg, etc,,,,

Online Login to see usernames

  • Administrator
  • Hero member
  • ****
  • Posts: 4440
    • water structure and science
Re: Tube_Set_1
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2009, 10:59:21 am »
Warp, The alternators have each winding cut in the middle basically at the half-way point.
Then I attach that cut with half a butt splice connector, add another lead and solder them all together and wrap them.
 
Each lead is brought outside where I made a diode bank of 3 for each lead. Total 9 leads.
Each winding end has ultra fast diode facing tube cell and the cut lead has diode facing stator.
I used on my other set a choke for each tube on this test I used 1 choke per seven tubes. 3 chokes total.
 
Also this way I get to connect in all varietys as I test.
So today I connected as written above.
Pulse is like a diathermy machine 0-30 on current meter, constantly up down on the current.
 
Best production was not even a 1/4 liter a minute somewhere around 220ml a minute I would say thats pretty close to accurate.
Tap water made a huge amount of brown. So I tried distilled water and could barely conduct and made hardly anything.
So I added sea-salt and made a huge amount of real dark brown almost black. But I was able to make bubbles again.
Never got to measuring the output with sea salt may have been a slight better than tap water, not much.
There is some minerals in the sea salt doing this.
Strength of gas was not tested.
 
Either method created the awfull brown scum. I hate that crap. (Nitride or whatever).
Going to make a filter system because of the scum, thats the only way to keep it clean.
 
Tomorrow I'll try the delta connect.


Salt create chorine, Komtek. Thats NOT healty.
You better try NAOH or KOH.

Best regards
Steve

Offline Login to see usernames

  • Hero member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2387
  • Testing
Re: Tube_Set_1
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2009, 17:35:42 pm »
Not only is it not healthy, it will severely pit your tubes out on the "First run" Baking soda is right down the street. However, it can not do what Koah does, but it does conduct more, Lots has used it, not sure what gas that creates.

Offline Login to see usernames

  • Moderator
  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 235
Re: Tube_Set_1
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 17:38:25 pm »
Steve I think Sea Salt contains only minerals not chlorinated. (OOps 55% chloride) thats plenty!
Table Salt on the other had contains 100% Sodium Chloride.
 
Warp thats right all those names and others like Bastard Leg we used to call it.
 
I'll try the NOAH when I have exhausted all my tests.
I think I'll just have to dump out that batch of water and start fresh. (Pitting tubes makes me worried).