Author Topic: Results from some tests...  (Read 42402 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online Login to see usernames

  • Administrator
  • Hero member
  • ****
  • Posts: 4441
    • water structure and science
Re: Results from some tests...
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2009, 09:43:45 am »
Hi gauss,

Very nice to read this result from you! Well done!
We love to see some on vid, if that is possible?
I know that Keely also worked with vibrations..........

What are the dimensions of your tubes?

Br
Steve
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 11:40:21 am by Steve »

Offline Login to see usernames

  • Sr. member
  • ***
  • Posts: 387
Re: Results from some tests...
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2009, 10:17:24 am »
Im continuing with this project I'm making , stephen meyers  dual synchronised 3 phase analog driver @ 24 volts .

Stephen said in his patent it works like a tuning fork shattering the water ;D
Stan said freq must be matched to the spacing, also makes one think of physical vibrations.
LF physical oscillations are acoustic vibrations, so it makes perfectly sense.

Offline Login to see usernames

  • Sr. member
  • ***
  • Posts: 387
Re: Results from some tests...
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2009, 10:28:37 am »
Good luck to everyone, just replicate me and tell about your results. ;D
Awesome

so thebuzz was right?

What kind of waveform did you end up with at the cell? Sharp spikes or rectified ac pulses?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 11:00:11 am by Alan »

Offline Login to see usernames

  • Moderator
  • 50+
  • *
  • Posts: 96
  • "Help people enlighten to truth"
Re: Results from some tests...
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2009, 10:35:23 am »
@Steve, yeah we will do that but we have like time once every 2 weeks to experiment.... Vacation times and extreme overload of regular work.... Basically the best thing to get it out quickly is that if anyone of you have time to hang up your cell with soft rubber as the only spacer(friction between the rubber and the SS is enough to keep the tubes fixed), then let it swing from the electric cables.

I can take a photo though very soon.

And we got brown mucky water(probably from the rubber, can not find any other source).

Online Login to see usernames

  • Administrator
  • Hero member
  • ****
  • Posts: 4441
    • water structure and science
Re: Results from some tests...
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2009, 11:43:07 am »
Gauss,

Can you tell us what the dimensions are from your tubes?
The brown muck comes from the water.....Thats why i use a waterfilter in my setup.

Steve

Offline Login to see usernames

  • Moderator
  • 50+
  • *
  • Posts: 96
  • "Help people enlighten to truth"
Re: Results from some tests...
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2009, 14:45:59 pm »
Some photos, as you can see we did not even clean the water from the brown muck yet...

Offline Login to see usernames

  • 50+
  • *
  • Posts: 68
Re: Results from some tests...
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2009, 15:26:51 pm »
What dampening material are you using ?

The name of it .

Offline Login to see usernames

  • Moderator
  • 50+
  • *
  • Posts: 96
  • "Help people enlighten to truth"
Re: Results from some tests...
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 15:30:55 pm »
Our dimensions are(I believe): 3/4´´and 1´´ of the cylinders, the inside gap is 1.5 mm between outer wall of inner cylinder and inner wall of outer cylinder.

Pretty much seems like anything is working, we tried running 55 V input and got about 2 Amps of current with 50% square wave duty cycle. That means about 55 W input. I believe with more cylinders we will get much better efficiency. We have no measuring equipment for efficiency yet but we will get it, I am sure we can get OU but with coating I believe it will be much better. So many more things to do...

The rubber material is called EPDM 1722, 2 mm thickness... So we push it in between the pipes, very amateur style but works.... :o