Author Topic: Kathode or Anode  (Read 2912 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Kathode or Anode
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 19:18:58 pm »
The crowd that thinks Stan used high amps should read his patents and watch his videos, if that doesn't change their mind, nothing will.

When i said Stan doesn't use a cathode, because it doesn't emit electrons, i meant by purpose. If the system was perfect then zero electrons would be emitted, and therefore it wouldn't be a cathode by the above definition, the fact that there is electron leakage doesn't change the purpose of the system.

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 13:59:08 pm »
lol yeah, it is written in patent 4936961, somewhere else was written "the secondary _MAY_ include 2 chokes" - something like that.
if you're done with the jackhammer approach and/or believe meyer is invalid, try looking into avramenko plug and what frolov and stiffler said, it's a totally different and a more subtle approach to electrolysis.
I wonder what would happen if a primary of a transformer is placed on an avramenkoplug and the freq is tuned.

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 14:55:56 pm »
lol yeah, it is written in patent 4936961, somewhere else was written "the secondary _MAY_ include 2 chokes" - something like that.
if you're done with the jackhammer approach and/or believe meyer is invalid, try looking into avramenko plug and what frolov and stiffler said, it's a totally different and a more subtle approach to electrolysis.
I wonder what would happen if a primary of a transformer is placed on an avramenkoplug and the freq is tuned.

I am hoping and waiting for the day that i can put the jackhammer approach in the closet.
But nobody ever showed another way for HHO production. Lots of theory. As long as nobody showed 5 litres HHO / minute that is done not the jackhammer way, then that is the only realistic way.
Keep on trying to do it otherwise, Please! That is the holy Grail.

Steve

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 15:30:18 pm »
If you know the efficiency, you can make as much liters as wished, efficiency of electrolysis is known and won't give surprising results when trying to reinvent it, how much l/h would nasa generate for their rockets ;
perhaps with pulsing it wont heat up so much - it won't give you more than faraday's limit of, what was it, 60 percents?

this is a demonstration of a different approach.
feature=channel_page
based on drstiffler's work, he is known for his practical approach and without too much theory.
i posted some articles captured to pdf, which are not available anymore on his site. the rapidshare link has expired, if you don't have the files anymore i'll fetch em from my other hdd. [e.zip]