Author Topic: Dankie's intuitive hamonics oscillator  (Read 11629 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Dankie's intuitive hamonics oscillator
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 20:38:49 pm »
@Steve
No I haven't tried the Jolt...but, on breadboard my circuit worked fine. Once I soldered it up it didnt work right...so Im gonna redo it on breadboard.

• 50+
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 06:48:07 am »
Im almost done , I added a few things .

I added the  possibility t to run 2 transistors without more than connecting 1 single wire . The pulses perfection wil be fully protected both in 2 transistor and single transistor .

I added a new chip so now we go can from 1-20 pulses .

Will be indicating on pcb where to place your frequency counter ( or I can do it for you )

Using bix tough sp10t switch for pulses , very rugged , no need for crappy small screwdriver anywhere .

Will be selling these soon .

• 50+
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 23:26:10 pm »
Ok I have completed my circuit . I am quite happ with the squareness and the risetime .

I have added more pulses , you can now go up to 20 pulses .

You can gate and pulse and 2 transistors , as in what Stan says in his litterature . As in , you can pulse continuously with one transistor while the other transistor on the negative rail gates the pulse train . All this is done perfectly with no overlapping ever .

You can also use the normal 1 transistor setup on the positive rail wich has all the caracteristics as in my video

You can also use signal and inverted signal for an AC like transformer driving oscillator  wich is also gatable and overlap protection .

All on a nice calculator sized pcb .

I will be selling these for  around 220$ + shipping

These are the first 3 pcb , will verify their performance .

• 50+
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 23:44:38 pm »
The pcb's have been ordered . I couldnt ask for more out of a manual pulsing unit .

There is absolutely zero drift with the frequency , perfectly square 50/50 100% accurate on every single pulse , this does not suffer from the bug of the 555 wich has a first pulse 16% larger .

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 23:47:38 pm »
Have a video of it making gas ?

• 50+
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2009, 00:06:32 am »
No , but I have a video of it showing how easy it is to get a pulse train going , pulse train 50/50 of your liking with adjustable harmonics .

That is the whole point .

I am now working on my new invention , a new tool that I will be using .

All these tools I make for myself first and foremost because they are none out there , I consider them important and this research important . Those who feel the same way can purchase these things from me unless they have the time to do it themselves .

• 50+
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009, 06:25:16 am »
http://pyroflatulence.tv/?p=45

This thread has a quote in there thast very very inriguing , it is one of the reasons I made this pwm .

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2009, 11:08:02 am »
http://pyroflatulence.tv/?p=45

This thread has a quote in there thast very very inriguing , it is one of the reasons I made this pwm .
26-OCT-2008 Okay, that’s doing something.  Now the scanner stops when the PLL locks, and this has a big effect.  The Triad still isn’t putting out the voltage that it should, but I’m getting a few tiny bubbles, what I might call an hour-old Alka-Seltzer.  I hooked up the cell directly (no VIC transformer) but with chokes, and I saw some hot spot frequencies.  There was one around 44KHz, but that spot was not very stable and usually jumped to 22Khz or 11KHz fairly quickly.  Sometimes the scanning would rest at 22KHz, but more often between 10 and 11 KHz.  This is interesting in that these are (reasonable) harmonics of each other and so this would tend to indicate something good.  Sometimes the circuit would jump to these points on it’s own, but more often I would cycle the power and these occured on first scan.

Dankie: At what is the PLL locking? Resonance at the chokes?

Steve