Author Topic: Dankie's intuitive hamonics oscillator  (Read 11626 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Dankie's intuitive hamonics oscillator
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2009, 12:58:27 pm »
Resonance at the chokes,  I also do think that:
the pll coil becomes high, not of weed but when the emf in the pll coil is not countered by the chokes' fields.
So the pll coil is a detector for an event in the chokes, depending on how they are wound relative to eachother:

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2009, 13:13:54 pm »
The pcb's have been ordered . I couldnt ask for more out of a manual pulsing unit .

There is absolutely zero drift with the frequency , perfectly square 50/50 100% accurate on every single pulse , this does not suffer from the bug of the 555 wich has a first pulse 16% larger .
you work very fast , what application did you use to design the pcb?
how much for pcb only, so ppl can assemble themselves?

• Yes I got Jolted,
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2009, 16:40:46 pm »
The pcb's have been ordered . I couldnt ask for more out of a manual pulsing unit .

There is absolutely zero drift with the frequency , perfectly square 50/50 100% accurate on every single pulse , this does not suffer from the bug of the 555 wich has a first pulse 16% larger .

Wrong, when a 555 is used with a voltage comparator it does not generate the 1st pulse any different that any other pulse. It is 100% accurate.

• 50+
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2009, 06:30:00 am »
Ok the project is done . And my scope is finished , it is dying on me more and more everyday , Its now impossible for me to even stop and see a pulse train . I simply hate working with this scope because it takes about 10 minutes of tweaking before I see something . But  I still did it , it works , Im now done with my pcb and waiting on a component for final assembly , after that it will be ready to market .

Tiny square the size of a cd , this includes room for 3 nice sized heatsinks ( they are up like buildings tho ) , Its about the size of the jolt circuit . The oscillator IC i use is good up to 1 Mhz ,  I am using  3 very reliable cmos compatible 2 amps yet tiny pre-mosfet driver with their respective bypass caps for each of their power mosfets . There will never be such a thing as a burned out Mosfet , you caan go up to 20 AMPS , 160 volts ( all contained in a little cd square ) , the switching will be clean and crisp and as fast as possible for those massive spike . If you provide that BEMF protection diode , you wont have any problems, ever .

For the Boyce side I am using pretty much everything I already got . You can run only your main frequency ( faster ) , , the other 2 frequencies will simply latch on to w/e phase you choose ( done with a potentiometer ) you can start f/2 , f/4(  independently if you wish , or f/4 can be locked to f/2 ) .  You start either anywhere between  -45 degs from the starting edge and +45 degs  from the failing edge of that 44khz first octave ( always locked to that window ) .  How I do this is my own method and does not involve any of the Banki circuit , in fact , I am using no timer chips whatsoever . Each of these frequencies has the possiblitiy to be gated , with a  phase locked gating ( again ) , either 2,3,4,5,6 pulses , inverted from eachother ( or not ) . All these pulses are always 50% duty cycle and always 100% perfect/complete .

I am also using 1 chip  less than Banki if I dont count the gating . :P

You can also use it as Square wave A/C like inverter driver for other experiments

This is the best oscillator system ever conceived , its flexibility , multi-application aspects makes it the only "manual" tool an experimenter could ever want or need . All cmos logic good from  5 to 14 volts for the control side ( do not go above 14 ) , each power mosfet has his own seperate  input and output tho . 100% latchup free and 100% perfect pulses everytime , Pulse your VIC with 1 transistor 2 by simply plugging a lead and 1 resistor , all the same without any difference whatsoever . Multi-adaptable phase locked gating with duty cycle control over that or simply manual . Do whatever pulsing sequence your mind can come up with  . Harmonics manual toggling for that fast switching possiblity .

Either it be Meyers , Tesla , TPU, Bob Boyce , you up and coming OU experimenters will finally have something decent to play with , it does it better , faster , squarer + you know whats going on . You can easily buy those 7$ frequency counters , you dont need a scope to see and make sure your pulsing is not crappy .
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 13:19:31 pm by Dankie »

• 50+
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2009, 19:23:26 pm »
So I will be keeping the names of the IC's after all , so if you blow up ur stuff with scalar waves or w/e , you can repair it , if you dont loose your pcb its good for life .

I will however use a masked pcb , so it will be very hard for any of these copycat resellers out there to steal my intelectual property without hacking thought and hacking the board . If he succeeds , it will still be difficult for him to make this a pcb  , so theres alot of troubles involved .

I will be explaining to people who buy from me the key areas for future expansion and exactly all the xtra features that I put , if you wish to use an EEC its there already , needs only 1 jumper wire. , theres alot there to play around with .

I will be selling the boards + all components for 150 , you build it and assemble @ home .

Or for 250$  I will assemble it for you , for 300$ with all 3 frequency counters .

• 50+
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 15:06:39 pm »
Ok the phase delay boyce type pwm is done , altho I wont be using it for any of Bob Boyce's crap , I will be using it for this rife beam I wanna make and some other experiments related to "entrainment potential" . I can say that the Meyers intuitive harmonics oscillator was much easier to do . I like this technique  better than a simple time delay because you know where you are ,here you have a visual reference , if your ramp is cut out , you have a too small capacitor or a too low resistance , so your brain can go "oh , I must change cap or turn the pot" . With a time delay you have a rc network wich you cant see or understand , you basically have to keep a mathematical approx count , otherwise you are off time and cant see shit on your scope . + I heard that Les Banki never solved his jitter issues , I know my jitters are not so bad and far far from best conditions possible .

how I do this is with a ramp wave and a comparator + some other logic stuff , alot of chips for this circuit .

It is very tricky to get a good noise free ramp wave , this was a difficult circuit to achieve an I am still not 100% satisfied . On the prototype pcb there will be 2 ramp generators , the best one will be kept .I didnt try the buffered one yet but this one will need to be tried on a pcb anyways since all r-r op amps are SOT parts . I get light jitters right now as the comparator latches on to little bumps of noise on the ramp . I moved my scope and everything to the basement and it was much much better , hardly visible jitter . , so I know this is noise related . So basically I am done with this , I will make a guide regarding how to use it and that will be end of my journey with this circuit .

http://www.maxim-ic.com/appnotes.cfm/an_pk/3655

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.elecfree.com/electronic/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/ramp-generator-by-lm334.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.elecfree.com/electronic/ramp-generator-by-lm334/&usg=__0suBEvCo8U-iD9mz9mY9bGhSwfs=&h=272&w=563&sz=30&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=dvRD0slLSqO3zM:&tbnh=64&tbnw=133&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dramp%2Bgenerator%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

I expect the buffered one to be better tho , there will be no noise  with a higher amps replicas of that wave  , the op amp will smooth it out even more . I am sure both will work fine on a pcb , a pcb in an aluminium grounded box will be 1000 times better , with tantalum craps low leak , 100000 times better .I am not working in ideal conditions for noise, breadboard , cheap caps , open air ,long wires + I got a ballast near me .

There will be lots to play with here , lots and lots of pots and switches and options . It will take a while for you guys to even know how to use it lol .

« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 20:19:14 pm by Dankie »

• 50+
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 23:45:38 pm »
Ok I made it work with no jitters , on a breadboard with no enclosure .

It is quite finicky to say the least , pot and capacitor will matter here , with a cheap regular china pot I dont think this can work  , circuit layout and enclosement will also matter  .

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2009, 01:09:13 am »
how much for this bob boyce thing