Author Topic: Piezo bolts and acoustic resonance - IMPORTANT...  (Read 2545 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Piezo bolts and acoustic resonance - IMPORTANT...
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 14:58:51 pm »
Doesn't  follow KISS principles!

This is a distraction, we are close!

agreed

but i would like to mention stans designs for his water cells.. the outter tube is being held in place in a way where it is possible for it to vibrate due to frequency and voltage i belevie.. the inside tubes are all welded to the same base making them non movable and less likely to vibrate. need to focus on the quote i have posted from stan.. need to visualize what he is saying and how that type of pulse will restrict amps.. 1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3---------gate---------1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3-----------gate----------1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3   
1= positive plate pulse, 2= both, 3 = negative plate pulse.... that will create a standing wave in a unipolar direction across the water gap, it will  restrict amps since your sequence is keeping it from dead short... it is working more with a physical change to the water rather then chemical..  it almost sounds like ac voltage but it is not.. ac voltage is always switching polarities in plates this it not, since we are rectifying it as well.

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
  • "Help people enlighten to truth"
Re: Piezo bolts and acoustic resonance - IMPORTANT...
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 21:22:21 pm »
Idea is super simple, put an enormous tension over a steel wire, then cut it with an extremely sharp tool, without the simultaneous tension and tool you can not do it...... The cutting of the water molecule will be made by the sound wave causing denser and thinner regions in the water, where the thin region is many molecules will burst. And the water molecules will be polarized with extreme tension between positive and negative since it is a dipole so yes they will burst.

I believe he used HV and then the sonic resonance frequency between the cylinders can be rather high if he shatters the molecules in the 1-3 mm gap between the cylinders. Problem is how to mount the cylinder so it can shake horisontally with stability, time to study and consult experts, well that will come to us easily in due time.. I have seen bigger mountains than this one.