Author Topic: Radiant`s magic charge and coating  (Read 2972 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
  • "Help people enlighten to truth"
Re: Radiant`s magic charge and coating
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 20:23:29 pm »
@all: This is INTERESTING: http://forums.ec.europa.eu/debateeurope/viewtopic.php?t=6103&start=15&sid=f19116ea9b6332136c5df09fbf181743

This guy has good ideas, just what I suspected about the crystals since some time. Right on, has to study up on the Piezo stuff now and Meyer obviously cheated many people for a long time but not much longer, the story will break very soon in a year or two... And Kinesis etc, who are you actually??... ;D

And about Ravi the crystalline coating gives the extra boost as suspected.

I suggest all members must give out a personal address and phone number or else they are not allowed as members. We have to keep it clean here from alot of confusing desinfo.

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 10:25:59 am »
@Dankie
In the video I think you are talking about there is no treatment to the tubes at all.
There's a couple videos where I heated the tubes and created a carbon layer that was a few Mega ohms and the layering gave it a diode characteristic. I am assuming that it's got to be this...
http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S0103-50532002000400005&script=sci_arttext

The heat treatment created the CrO2 inner layer and FeO2 outer layer, but, the butane flame deposited a carbon layer (resistance) on top...the result was more charge retention (slower charge leakage into water) and, a diode characteristic.
Myself and another person (collaborating on skype) both found that you could run it  wired up in only one way (The treated tube as - ). Otherwise the layer would be forced off the electrode by the +pressure wave.

When the water was made to conduct (electrolyte added), the cell was wired up correctly, and, 120vdc was applied, the 100w bulb in series with the cell would not light, meaning very little current was flowing. However, when the electrode polarity was reversed the light lit up and the layer was "ejected" from the now + treated tube.

I have never said it was what Stan was doing....nor that it was needed...I simply wanted to show that certain layers may be beneficial here.
I will say however that is most likely a factor in Stan's technology, because, it's going to happen no matter what!! (unless the electrode(s) are insulated)...As you see from the research any type of energetic/oxygen rich environment will cause the FeO2/CrO2 boundary interaction...this is very good, it's like the action of a lead-acid battery with lead + electrodes and Lead oxide - electrodes. It makes a one way energy storage take place (also like electrolytic capacitors).

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 14:30:40 pm »
@Dankie
In the video I think you are talking about there is no treatment to the tubes at all.
There's a couple videos where I heated the tubes and created a carbon layer that was a few Mega ohms and the layering gave it a diode characteristic. I am assuming that it's got to be this...
http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S0103-50532002000400005&script=sci_arttext

The heat treatment created the CrO2 inner layer and FeO2 outer layer, but, the butane flame deposited a carbon layer (resistance) on top...the result was more charge retention (slower charge leakage into water) and, a diode characteristic.
Myself and another person (collaborating on skype) both found that you could run it  wired up in only one way (The treated tube as - ). Otherwise the layer would be forced off the electrode by the +pressure wave.

When the water was made to conduct (electrolyte added), the cell was wired up correctly, and, 120vdc was applied, the 100w bulb in series with the cell would not light, meaning very little current was flowing. However, when the electrode polarity was reversed the light lit up and the layer was "ejected" from the now + treated tube.

I have never said it was what Stan was doing....nor that it was needed...I simply wanted to show that certain layers may be beneficial here.
I will say however that is most likely a factor in Stan's technology, because, it's going to happen no matter what!! (unless the electrode(s) are insulated)...As you see from the research any type of energetic/oxygen rich environment will cause the FeO2/CrO2 boundary interaction...this is very good, it's like the action of a lead-acid battery with lead + electrodes and Lead oxide - electrodes. It makes a one way energy storage take place (also like electrolytic capacitors).

Hi Radiant,

Can you confirm that this layer you made, also improved efficiency in gas production?

Br
Steve

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2009, 09:30:18 am »
No, I have not taken any liters/minute measurements.