Author Topic: Important information  (Read 8109 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Important information
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2009, 07:49:04 am »
that bi-directionnal word is probably nothing special , Radiant's xformer was just a regular neon transformer .

Radiant_1 , whats your take on this , this workd "bi-directionnal" ?

I have come across it, and, I cannot say for sure.
Maybe he was referring to the bi-directional flow of flux?...But, I am also pretty sure he is speaking of the wire wrap....I will have to read it again and get back to you on this one.

Keeping up with all the patents is crazy :D
I have like 20 or so patents from Meyer...lol

Ionization energies of the elements (data page)
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2009, 06:40:44 am »

• 50+
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2009, 08:17:35 am »

P.S. If anyone has a copy of a video I made a while back where I pulsed an ignition coil with a 555 and captured charge on one wire and discharged a xenon bulb....I have lost it and would like it again.
It is another example of resonance....and in fact i made a companion video showing the standing wave all my house and in my oscope w/o a connection made!!

This is very interresting indeed . Plz tell us more . You saw a wave on your scope with both negative and positive " same voltage " the same moment in time . Kinda like figure 10-5 of the tech brief  ???

So I`m trying to imagine the tube cell was wires . So the B flux lines must be opposite spins in teh cell  , And their ``direction`` must also be opposite  ??? Perhaps the middle point is the ``zeropoint`` where the fluxes meet and this cause ``interference patterns`` in that zero point zone where the water is  ???

Could the B fluxes be opposing spin polarity BUT be going in the same direction  I mean they are mutually going towards a point in space with the opposing B flux  , maybe the injector works like this ??? Somehow I cant imagine this with a bifilar tho... Th B spin is dependant on direction right  ???

« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 08:37:27 am by Dankie »

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2009, 19:32:09 pm »
Perhaps the middle point is the ``zeropoint``

i beleave this is true if you are apply two negative fields and gating one..  2 of the same fields repel each other so therefore if they are of equal negative force they will cancel out in the middle of the cell.  that is the zero point.. now gate one choke to ground and ground will send a positive increase of charge to that cell plate.. it makes sense.. a electric field is the force direction to a proton..  you got to realize that a negative charge plate is creating a force on the proton.. that force is a pulling force.. so if you hit double negative the pulling force on the proton is in both directions with equal force so they stay unified or are trying to divide?  and the water will be neutral in motion.. the electrons will want to condense to center of the gap.. then on gate on time the electrons in the cell are collapsing toward grounded plate. that collapse is really a up in potential since your allowing your sub field to ground?   like your using a sub field state to produce your pulse  with grounds higher charge.

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2009, 20:32:05 pm »
This is very interresting indeed . Plz tell us more . You saw a wave on your scope with both negative and positive " same voltage " the same moment in time . Kinda like figure 10-5 of the tech brief  ???

Or similar to this @ 1:17, positive and negative type voltage (energy?) pulses?

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2009, 20:33:47 pm »
The wave looked almost exactly like this...
(http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w152/Jdub6d9/Puriarchwave.jpg)

It's called a "ring"....the wave oscillates back and fourth but eventually dies down...then the pules hits again.

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2009, 15:06:34 pm »
well i have come across some interesting results with voltage wave .. i have been messing around with a 9kv neon transformer  at the moment i have it hooked to about a 2kv cap but only to the negative lead.. i have taken both capacitor post and connected them to 2 seperate pieces of stainless wire of decent gauge and made them like old tv antennas. i took the positve wire coming out of the 9 kv transformer and hooked a test probe on it from my multi meter.. its werid holding the test probe it vibrates.. so both stainless antennas being contted to the cap which is only connected to negative lead of the neon output.. the antenna does not want to react with istelf at all but when i bring the probe to one side i can get over inch long arks.. but it gets more intersting.. when i put the probe between both of them it jumps side to side and  tend to go to which ones closes.. but!! after a while of of trying to hold the probe center and watching it jumb back and forth between the gap i loud pop happend and a briight solid ark occur dominating any ark it can produce.. now first off.. whats going on in the cap to allow oppoing fields to set next to each other.. even though with my logic a cap is made to where it has opposite charges on each end.. i have some more observation but my point made is i am putting  the opposite field between 2 fields that are alike.. and every once in a while it will give of remarkable voltage.. also i have introduced the antenna to a ground and it gets a ark, but not as big as the secondarys positve.. and also this ark produces exsess heat unlike secondaries.