Author Topic: Meyers waveform  (Read 2628 times)

Online Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Meyers waveform
« on: February 19, 2017, 13:42:19 pm »
Hello all

In my vacation i had lot of time to reset my thoughts and now thinking perfectly clearly i concluded that the theory i was working on is plenty correct..

its based on applying full wave bridge rectified ac to the water thru a set of chokes but having also a pulse forming high voltage discharge occurring thru water.

The dc and chokes allow the water to align and the high voltage pulse breaks the covalent bond

the high voltage pulse must be tuned along with the chokes and the dc could be from a very low frequency low voltage actively switching a relay set... 

the chokes allow the high voltage capacitive discharge to go straight to water

the best way i found to make this capacitive discharge is to incorporate the capacitance within the design of the cell.. and it must handle the voltage involved...
its not really necessary to be physically incorporated;; 

but the connections between the capacitors need to handle extremely high currents..

The wave form we see from Meyer is just a low frequency pulse mixed with this high voltage pulse so it gives that appearance of full wave bridge rectification... 

So basically the frequency may be important to tune... but first we got to tune the components to achieve the goals..

good week to all

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Meyers waveform
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 00:37:19 am »
I think you are on the right track with these thoughts, Fabio....

Well done!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 13:26:27 pm »
Thanks for supporting the ideas my friend, for me is important to know how you feel about it!

basically is just about mixing pulsed dc and high voltage discharge, the first align the molecules and the second is so fast that can only electronically depolarize the molecules... switching off the covalent bound when the induced oscillation amplitude is enough 

i was thinking there is a second way of doing it basically using teslas arrange

basically having a dc choke from a high voltage dc line to charge two capacitors that are in series with the load (load between the two capacitors.

than a spark gap of even better a trigatron close the capacitors when the are charged making them to step up a violent oscillation on water..

there are spark gaps that can conduct 50 amps;;

the choke in this case works as a impedance that does not allow the spark gap to short the source when it fires and to limit the current input when there is maximum reverse voltage at the capacitors at the second part of the cycle...

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 14:31:17 pm »
When you also add some kind of magnetic forces to repel the ions from the electrodes, then you are trying what Kevin and me are trying with the HA replication....
Or the Horvath patents.
All the same.

Cheers!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 14:59:42 pm »
i would not say its magnetic, i planned a plain simple reversed pulse of very high intensity tuned to a certain frequency to shake the covalent electron the reaction will occur near both electrodes but not actually at the electrodes...by near i mean nano or pico meters of distance... is the distance of the double layer which i dont remember now...

i believe meyer used the double layer capacitance of water instead which is pretty much high and therefore there is a lot of importance in analysis than the only physical capacitance

it takes a very small voltage to start leaking just about 1,24v so this is kind of the first limit of charge ability for accumulate...

when there is such voltage applied there is a region formed where there is a drop of 0,5v that forms an electric field of the intensity of 5000kv if i remember well because the drop occur in a very small length... any book for hydrogen fuel cell tech should have the right numbers

i wonder if this electric fields manipulation is all we have to do it would prove to be simple and stupid

« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 02:22:00 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 04:57:26 am »
THis is some images representing what i talk about

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 11:11:10 am »
Ha! The famous tesla schematics!

I am happy that you think about those. I also wonderd for years if that would applicable for Meyer type of waterfuelcells....

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 07:25:25 am »
Yeah bro i´m interested as i noticed that the schematics above could be modified to work with dc pulse...

in richie site he uses a dc circuit to charge the caps thru a resonant charging choke

in this two schematics i posted the capacitor will discharge thru the gap into the primary coil

if the charging circuit has a same frequency of the resonant frequency it will achieve maximum power because we can force the spark gap to fire every or every certain n cycles...

other wise will still work but with bursts

from this perspective the spark gap is not even needed..