Author Topic: Pulse of same charge  (Read 2785 times)

Online Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Pulse of same charge
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 02:31:14 am »
Never heard of such low freq on atomic resonances

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 04:12:24 am »

It was a surprise to me as well,I'll post it when I find it again.
Got another important question....
Can you see a way to use Stans scanning circuit in a way to modulate(superimpose) a current in a coil? (raise and lower current with scanning frequency of scanning circuit)

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2016, 06:43:12 am »

Never mind that Seb....I read it wrong about the isotope modulation...There may b something to learn from the link anyways ?

http://aip.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1063/1.439240
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 07:29:46 am by hydroxogen »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2016, 08:49:33 am »
The scanning Ckt helps it locks into resonance and it ensure the system will scan in case it lost the track

It detect the resonant frequency by comparing the phase resulting between  feed back and the generated signal

I see the scanning circuit as a tool of course you re right it can be used for freq modulation but in my view only used to find the freq.

I have a thread about the feedback working

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2016, 20:39:39 pm »
The scanning Ckt helps it locks into resonance and it ensure the system will scan in case it lost the track

It detect the resonant frequency by comparing the phase resulting between  feed back and the generated signal

I see the scanning circuit as a tool of course you re right it can be used for freq modulation but in my view only used to find the freq.

I have a thread about the feedback working

The way I was wandering if it could be used for example is my electromagnet is supplying a steady current and so a steady magnetic field....I want that magnetic field to remain on its own but I also need a separate control to modulate a superimposed magnetic field over the steady field in a way that scanning circuit operates..its different than Stans but may have something in common.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2016, 00:12:32 am »
I don't know what you are doing but why not just a simple current controller and filter thru a choke and than pulse over the Magnetic field whatever you want...?