Author Topic: Motor Bike Project  (Read 4837 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Motor Bike Project
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 07:07:32 am »
Hi Fabio,

It is a 1 cylinder engine, i assume.
If you gonna feed it with HHO, then please do not forget the ignition system.
I do not mean the timing specifically, but i talk about the waist spark.
A single cylinder also fires a spark at the exit stroke.
During that stroke, the engine also opens the inlet valve a little bit for getting a better flow.
You can imaging what happens......
Thats the resean why my left ear is a bit deaf.

cheers

Online Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2016, 02:44:53 am »
Hi Fabio,

It is a 1 cylinder engine, i assume.
If you gonna feed it with HHO, then please do not forget the ignition system.
I do not mean the timing specifically, but i talk about the waist spark.
A single cylinder also fires a spark at the exit stroke.
During that stroke, the engine also opens the inlet valve a little bit for getting a better flow.
You can imaging what happens......
Thats the resean why my left ear is a bit deaf.

cheers

Thanks man i was about to do it. too

i´m trying to find a way to control the spark on the dead cycle

how you came up with?

=D

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2016, 10:33:37 am »
I think it may be easy to detect when the spark is going or not

so may be easier to ad an injector for the hydrogen and makea logic system to impeed the injector to act during the spark

what you think about ?

problems

it will need an electronic pressure logic for stoping gas generation at certain pressure

iwas thinking to add a baloon and place a mechanical sensor at it such that when it touch the gas  shut down..

if it explode there will be not much gas on the baloon

maybe a bubbler after the baloon right before the inector maybe a good protection to impeed the baloon to explode

i will explode one just in case to see how loud it can be...

i was planing the logic like this

a sensor on the engine located after the spark point generates a triger signal to let open the injector by a time controled by a monostable timer

the triger signal frequency is divided by two and must have a way to triger manualy to tune for the right cycle of the engine...

i think than is a mather of increase the gas production to increase pressure thereto the injection ability of the injector to increase the rpm

of course i must be able to idle it with the gate at maybe 20%

i was planing a sort of quenching tube made of roled copper foil into a tube such that it makes impossible for the flame to propagate thru it but imust test it

poor world

maybe a second sensor to shut the injector aways at the correct point may be beneficial too

think of it the gas is contained

the sensors only allow the gas to in at a safe point of the injection cycle..

(the spark ends right before the piston reach maybe 75% of the course

i believe because it must propagate the flame front toward the piston for impulsionating it

i was thinking and maybe the exhaust is not needed at this point and dont makes muchsensetome since stan says why the atmosphere wont burn up? also the oxigen for the combustion supose to come from the water and not the air except that the products of the reaction in the combustion chamber was of interest to make the thermonuclear explosion happen.. dont thinkso

« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 11:02:20 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2016, 19:08:28 pm »
a simpler way of doing that would be a vaccum sensor between the carburator and the engine creating a triger signal that is delayed to open the injector... and leave it open for a determined fixed value like with a monostable timer this time may be in accordance to the max rpm so that absolutelly no gas is wasted any time since the engine is always sucking it in when the injector is open

so every time the inlet valve open the spark may still be occuring but the injection come right after that

this signal wont be twice the frequency so is simpler to deal with.. since its already timed with the cycle and the injection point

the beauty is that it wont need any opening of the engine making it easy to control

now lets hope it can inject the gas in time ...

Offline Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2016, 11:59:50 am »
Dear fabulous Fabio,

I made a complete description, years ago.
http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php/topic,1411.0.html
I used 2:1 gears and a separate ignition coil.

Go have a look.

Cheers!

I even made a schematic of the electronics with hall sensor......

• Global Moderator
nice info
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2016, 10:18:05 am »
http://www1.eere.energy.gov/hydrogenandfuelcells/tech_validation/pdfs/fcm03r0.pdf

this tells us all maybe nothing new but with some good scientific perspective

i hope you enjoy

my neighbour told me some curiosity about ionization he said that on the sugar cane plantations here in brazil they are now forbiden to grow in areas where the high voltage lines passes thru because before harvesting they put fire on it to kill animals like snakes and spiders ... that may hurt the people that manualy cut it... it still done this way today in many places

the reason of the prohibition is that the fire can gets 15m tall and it ionize the air causeing lightning from the high voltage lines to the ground...

so fire is like in the gustave le bon books from begining of the century the evolution of force and the evolution of mather
he uses candles and charged plates and electrometers to analyse how much the fire emits charged particles that neutralized the charge on plates . very intersting!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2016, 01:14:33 am »
i added a long tube to the exhaust such that it can let the fumes out of my lab... so now i can turn it on inside the house and work at it.

i connected the oscilloscope to the points used to shut the motor... its a low resistance winding that when shorted impeed the spark to happen shuting the motor down...

so it gives the same waveform of the spark..

its damn interesting...

the voltage peak is very very sharp... -200v

now how the heck it works?

it apeared to me that this is a good way to allow the field to collapse...

the secondary winding has 4,5kohm...

i realy didnt got this one...

help?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2016, 02:01:01 am »
i think inside that ignition coil there may be a transistor or maybe break points actuated by the magnet

maybe not i dont realy understand how is that sharp..

maybe the high resistance of the coil is related to it...