Author Topic: inductive behavior  (Read 7509 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: inductive behavior
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2016, 23:23:55 pm »
yes i´m kind of desperated.. its being 10 years i work into this technoogy and i see that it was a long time i didnt see any hydrogen so i started to see what i want for while. .not bad for me would not be for you too..

i already tell that i dont have the meter yet and wont be here to let my research being subvaliorized by anyone... 

i´m not going there into anyone thread and telling that you dont have this or that.. this is not the motivation behind the discussion.. but to talk about something that is happening

and that as i shared any of you can do the tests and take your conclusion based on facts not on just based on just beliefs...

hope you keep your goal to get 1kv per cell tgs... i did it and it didnt gave me any gas... i dont have to prove to anyone other than myself my accomplishments, but i use my tests to indicate me what is needed and what is not in order to make my goal .... i believe is good we have different aproachs..

now back to the subject i was thinking well the water should be connected to capacitors if i want it to real resonate since it is behaving like an inductor... dont you think?

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2016, 01:21:03 am »
KS, first:

Polarization effect occurs when voltage potential attracts oposite charges from the molecule,
and this way i disagree again with TGS, because ionization is at higher level and i believe that it was used only on gas processor and the water injector system.

KS this is what polarization is, by Meyer words:
(http://s19.postimg.org/kb9qqbo2b/polarization.png)

The L2 is amp inibithing effect

This is from Thech Brief PDF:

(http://s19.postimg.org/5imng0olv/8xa.png)

This is not LC RESONANT at resonant frequency, this is a "DC RESONANT CHARGING" :

http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/dcreschg.html

You really need to look up the word IONIZATION as this is describing that action perfectly.
Ionization is the process by which an atom or a molecule acquires a negative or positive charge by gaining or losing electrons to form ions, often in conjunction with other chemical changes.
a. the formation of ions as a result of a chemical reaction, high temperature, electrical discharge, particle collisions, or radiation
b. (as modifier): ionization temperature; ionization current.

Now what is not told in the books is the actual action of something when it gets ionized. Oxygen molecules get ionized and then let go of their bonds as a molecule and revert to lone oxygen gas atoms. These atoms are highly unstable and will go to stabilize with the oxygen molecules floating around in the air supply. All of these things already take place in nature all around us to include water molecules being broken down into hydrogen and oxygen gas atoms by way of ionization. These things I have already shown the world let alone the group.

You see I observe things very closely and ask and answer questions. I perform experiments I take much time in the observations of these experiments and I also look to nature to see if I can find these things taking place naturally. Find them I did but you don't seem to impressed by these wondrous findings. But I like the fact that you are listening to Ronnie and his team as we share a lot in common in how we view this technology. Our true difference is the formulas we choose to work with and that is it. We read we study we experiment and we try and understand the results as best we can. But one thing is clear, none of us can say a darn thing about Meyer's technology unless we reach 1kv or more per resonant cavity as not until it is reached do we have something to stand on concerning this technology. The first to reach these voltages will be the only one that can say Na or ya on this technology and they will be the first to see if Meyer was telling us the truth or not.

Now as for you Sebosfato I reject your claims of high voltage as you clearly didn't have the proper equipment to be able to see anything of what you were putting to your cell. I already went out of my way to prove you didn't do any such a thing with the crowdfunding campaign. You didn't have the tools necessary for the job at hand back then and you still don't have the needed tools to even take proper MMW measurements. I told you long ago of the problem with your false claims but you didn't head my warnings as you told us all that you surpassed Meyer's voltage 1kv per resonant cavity by close to 5 times as 50kv volts divided by 11 equals 4545 volts per resonant cavity. The problem with you is you tend to lie too much as you can't duplicate these false efforts of yours to this date and show them to us with a scope shot or video of you getting just 25kv to your cell which may I remind you is half of what you told us you had gotten to your cell. You have the tools to show 30kv being applied to your cell but to this date you have only shown us around 2.4kv if I remember correctly.

If you Sebosfato can remember what I talked about and analyzed those formulas you might be able to get this technology working as it is all there. I was very upfront with you and I won a bet in that I knew already that you would not open your ears to the truth about this technology from me as someone else thought you would. I will not repeat what I told you as for me that was your one chance to surpass me as my funds are very low and I have to wait very long times between experiments as that is truly my one big weakness for it forces me to move very slowly. I know what I am saying right now is very hard to hear let alone take but the truth is often the pill that is the most hardest to swallow. If you want to see a part of the formula I talked to you about then look up my writings on the Aetherforce site. I did what I could for you but like most that I talk to something freely given is treated like worthless trash.

Now about your question no, I don't think so, as the goal is to just place a high voltage potential difference on the water molecules trapped between the resonant cavities which is just the same thing that other guy, Eccles I believe, was doing. Remember, thunder storms do this, plants do this, and air ionizers do this all these things I have went over about the true science behind the patents I posted for all to learn from. As these resonant cavities are behaving like some very leaky capacitors in my point of view and are being used as resistors in the over all Voltage Intensifier Circuit. My goals wont change as I am so close to reaching them now, darn heat wave stopping me from getting things done right now as it is simply too hot for me to be working outside in the lab right now. But I will say this, if the math on paper shows to be correct then this will finally be it for me as I redesigned the needed changes into the VIC transformer based on further understanding of the formulas I am using.

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2016, 01:43:00 am »

now back to the subject i was thinking well the water should be connected to capacitors if i want it to real resonate since it is behaving like an inductor... dont you think?

yep.....couple it back to the primary,wich would be a carrier signal and modulate it with your input signal and control it all with the gating.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2016, 01:48:05 am »
i have two theories about why the cell present such behavior

the first is that there is current going on like 3,5amps is a lot of amps....so could be like an inductive efect

the second would be that negative ions and likely positive ions on the other side are acumulated during the pulses and when the electrodes are discharged the residual voltage is negative

i will try to only pulse and try to veryfy if it reverse the polarity too

the open up of  the circuit seems also priority from this perspective

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2016, 06:29:54 am »
Its possible to get a possitive pulse from the back emf.
This is the clearest picture i could get showing a little over 50v .I was using a AAA battery manually with clip leads across the coils getting this waveform on the lower leg.

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2016, 07:26:49 am »
well yes xblade but a capacitor should not do this... now an inductor would revert its voltage... maybe thats the point doubling the frequency...

i´m thinking that its having this reversal of voltage more because once the charges are set in motion they will want to keep in motion in the same direction so it reverses the voltage like the inductor...

TGS i´m doing tests... i found that adding this much KOH  generated lot of gas so i´m going with it... its rain water with KOH.. anyway.. with it it dont generate so much heat... meyer said it would work with sea water so maybe adding this koh helps bring this short condition...

the waveform Steve was indeed becoming negative so this mean that there is when the circuit opens a cloud of electrons on the postitive zone and a cloud of positive protons on the negative voltage zone.

i guess this reversal of voltage on the cell can do something....

Your last remark here:
What can this negative pulse from a waterfuelcell do for us.
I can tell you what i did with it and also what Brian Coats aka hydrocars did with it.
We used this power to charge up our rotor coils of the alternator. The power was equal to 5v and 1 amp orso coming from my tubecell.

As brain teaser we also tought that it might had to do with the EEC. Extraction of electrons.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2016, 08:09:05 am »
in this perspective Steve than it would make sense the cells in series...

i´m still wondering how to use capacitors like if they were magnets in a manner as to use thevoltage fields without consuming the voltage

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2016, 22:50:34 pm »
serries makes sense that way..... ive got feedback (auto tune)stuck in my mind.... thought you mite like this dudes expieriment:

index=2&list=PLT7Zi_DRtP7dSjKC7eTvxbehExLZ02_r9
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 03:32:20 am by KS »