Author Topic: What electrolysis do?  (Read 3632 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
What electrolysis do?
« on: April 14, 2016, 02:57:00 am »
Hello World

I was doing some work into thinking how stanley meyer device works...

i do believe he had something into his theory that allowed he understand how to break the molecules...

when we add an alcaline metal to the water it ionizes the water molecule breaking one of its bounds forming hydroxide ions OH- and making the metal ion "free" in the solution...it actually isnot free its hold into a  matrix of water molecules... even distributed on the solution allong with its counter ions...

now what is the advantage of having a metal ion inside water

you are thinking again this ******* brazilian

well metals have more electrons than the water molecule... depending on the atomic number..

this mean that maybe all is required is to have a special electrolyte and electric fields such that the electrolyte work as electrode to the water molecules... like a nanoscale electrode...

in the sense that it can be further ionized in solution liberating more electrons before water start liberating them

• Global Moderator
Re: What electrolysis do?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 03:09:38 am »
if we go acid like with a chlorine negative ion than there would be hydrogen atoms in the solution...

the atoms needs to form a diatomic molecule to be able to stabilize... for this it need to share an electron... chlorine is more electonegative than oxygen meaning that it attracts electrons to it so strong that it form a negative ion.. its able to readly ionize water but it can evaporate...

the point realy is meyer said ever said to be using voltage potential to break the molecules

he said that he needed was to restric the amps and achieve electrical resonance

i already proved to myself and others that resonance can accumulate an enourmous amount of energy..using capacitors and thick wire coil.. i even provided some calculation to it... somewhere...

the point is meyer didnt wanted current to flow because it would mean that it would make chemical reaction on the electrodes which he didnt wanted he said he was doing the oposite of electrolysis

he even said that a gate time or pulse off time was need to allow the molecules to get their charge neutralized and get out as gas...

well in my opinion he distributed the capacitance and the electrode into the water... maybe in the form of a oxyde...

an oxide of a metal with many protons would be easier to ionize than water for example liberating the oxygen during pulse on while generating the hydrogen again when reforming the oxide now stealing an oxygen from an water molecule.... this is one example of what i´have study last days...

let me know if it do or not make sense to you

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 03:16:25 am »
i forgot to tell what electrolysis do...

it createS an environment where the ionized molecules can neutralize liberating  the components...SO ELECTROLYSIS DONT BREAK ANY COVALENT BOND!

the electrolyte is resposible to ionize the molecules... the higher is the ionization state of the ion the higher is the energy but a big atom with low electonegativity results in low secondary ionization energy.

• Global Moderator

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 21:06:45 pm »
Fabio, whats yr point here?
Meyer used normal water or deminerilised water.
No electrolytes.
So .....

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 03:08:55 am »
Yea im pretty sure water is the ultimate solvant that ionizes the hydroxide not the other way around....its easy to get caught up in all sorts of research during down time but that's ok....pour the juice to it and see how that amp inhibitor thing behaves.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2016, 19:36:28 pm »
My point is that maybe the electrolyte was already inside the cell so he kind of only needed to add pure water to maintain the concentration of the solution...

I´m kind of thinking that the elecTrOlyte could be further ionized duriNG PUlses....the thing is a solution is stable.... but under high electric fields applied this ions having many electROns may be easier to ionize than water..

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 22:23:13 pm »
https://www.khanacademy.org/science/biology/water-acids-and-bases/hydrogen-bonding-in-water/a/water-as-a-solvent

Im taking a  break....im not sure there are any other special discoveries you may be looking for.
Horvath teaches the ability to use a single post or wire electromagnetic waves with lots of energy...i guess thats the way antennas work too
It seems like you are looking to increase the polarity of the hydroxide ions and maybe if they do and decay may be using the products of the decay of the hydroxide ions to form an attraction of other ions to form a gas....idk.....
Maybe give the slow motion guys a call to film it and take a look to see if any proton tunneling is visable.
Steve Meyers says itsa barrier technology...(whats the barrier )
Maybe a more laymen term would be an interference technolgy....the closer the plates =less interference. ...(whats the interference )
The electrolyte creates less interference /barrier.
Stan said you could use salt water. ...go for it :)