Author Topic: Polished electrodes...  (Read 5415 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Polished electrodes...
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2016, 16:25:48 pm »
I have had tube sets electropolished professionally, done it myself and found that the tubes till scale up.  I thinking the scale and corrosion layer is a good thing.  I leaning toward the semiconductor properties of the coating.

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2016, 18:33:47 pm »
Stan never showed any layer on his working models did he?,I would guess with the correct waveform would etch or remove that layer.

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2016, 22:23:45 pm »
now that's a stretch...   all the stuff he built was prototype, just consider the five coil transformer, how long do you think that would last at operating parameters?  his tubes scaled up just as any others would is my opinion only

I had a hard time getting past he lord stuff yet wanted to learn electricity and that's how I started

I also believe that no coils is the way to go, I run only a line of small tubes straight off the MOT.  no ringing, no below the line signals, nice clean positive pulses, etc at 800 volts and 20 milliamps

kb

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2016, 01:04:53 am »
How are you getting any resonance that way?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2016, 01:29:26 am »
May i ask how you done it KB what chemicals you used? how you proceed with temperature and voltage applied to the cell and amps density?

did it came like a mirror?

i dont know exactly what stan showed.. i saw some things he left but i trully dont know if this layer will even be visible...

i´m constructing a new cell so i decided to try it...

i will use a tube to electropolish all the rods one at a time and a rod to electropolish the tubes interior one at a time too.

• Global Moderator

• Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2016, 18:34:45 pm »
sorry bub, it just wont' do it for me, the metal will develop a coating

the resonance is not electrical but physical, move the water back and forth, I use 200-500 cps with 60-100 gated cps.  The voltage is 600-800 volts out of the MOT with 20-30 volts in.

titanium anodes may help you, they are very resistant and form a diode in the surface coating....  also they  keep the water crystal clear...