Author Topic: Sebosfato Help Progress  (Read 17133 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Sebosfato Help Progress
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2015, 23:46:58 pm »
If the applied signal is at 90 degrees, quadrature, time wise, shouldn't the connections also be at 90 degrees, space wise?  Similar to the rotating field static capacitor.  Meyer's Hydrogen Production patent states that the electric field in the cell rotates.

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2015, 23:58:23 pm »
I can remember you telling everyone that you would in no way shape or form aid me in any way and thus you are to be a thorn in my side along the way to success as that will remove you from my side once and for all.

I didn't say that at all.  In fact, even you admitted I helped you with my discussion about how to wind a choke.  You even said you copied my post in it's entirety, "giving credit where credit is due".

I also showed you how to bring your costs down, with my post about hybrid electrochemical erosion, for polishing the electrode tubes, easily and quickly.  I said "Anyone who is considering manufacturing a large number of Exciter Arrays should consider this information".

Then YOU turned around and said you would not accept my help in any way.  You're twisting things around again.

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2015, 00:18:14 am »
yes electrotek he needed to design for every type of aplication... i agree... but not sure if was not just the case to miniaturize and apply... anyway..

the exciter idea to get the connection 180 apart is good..i also though of that...and tried..this is a technic for winding toroidal inductors with the minimum capacitance possible ..you had the right feeling..   

i´m not sure how he had his cells connected..a picture for me is almost not worth copying...

the problem you had is probably related to the water being tap water.. that made you see it...

i believe the cells could also be connected antiparallels... so all cells will see the same potential...

i constructed the 11 cell together with very good machinists and i tell you i would try putting 12 cells into it... because the probability of one going wrong in the machining process is high... luckly mine was done with perfection... maybe meyer had a 1 cell that was out of order... who knows..

i have another idea to simply impeed the water channel between the positive and negative electrode.. this should be enough to impeed the water leaking current.. .a piece of rubber..

i noticed that in one experiment i did with 4 cells in series and only the first would come some bubbles out... i atributed this to the high voltage present... its the only thing strange i saw with 40 50kv..

I only said what I said to help you learn from my experience if you choose not to that is totally up to you. I just tried to point out to you that water is part of the circuit in the form of resistance in the isolated side of the VIC transformer and the current will follow the path of least resistance.

This is another attempt to tell the same story visually as I know English is not your primary language.

This underscore dash ___ represents the space inside of a resonant cavity and the water's resistance is directly related to this distance.
For 11 resonant cavities it would give you a total of this distance when they are all wired up in series
_________________________________________ . Now the space between adjacent resonant cavities in the exciter array is equal to this
_______________________ . Now since the water's resistance is directly tied to the distance it has to travel which of the two lines will give you the least amount of resistance? The line representing the distance between adjacent resonant cavities correct? Since current will take the path of least resistance the current needed to charge the capacitors will only be going to resonant cavities numbers 1 and 11 in the circular design if they are all hooked up in series and the positive in on number 1 and the negative in on number 11. Can you see what I am talking about now?

Meyer's solution to this problem was to disconnect one of the resonant cavities thus providing more physical distance between the positive and negative connected resonant cavities and my solution was to rewire the series array so that the positive and negative connected resonant cavities were 180 degrees apart from one another.  Now if you don't want my help just say so as I have no problems with you telling me, "Thanks Ed for the donation but I will take it from here." Trust me it won't come as a surprise to me if that is your decision and know that I will honor it.

Shalom,
TGS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2015, 00:42:50 am »
yes tgs, i see what you talking about.. and i´m thankfull to your ideas and donation... i just meant i have other ideas too and i tried that too...

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2015, 00:49:55 am »
I can remember you telling everyone that you would in no way shape or form aid me in any way and thus you are to be a thorn in my side along the way to success as that will remove you from my side once and for all.

I didn't say that at all.  In fact, even you admitted I helped you with my discussion about how to wind a choke.  You even said you copied my post in it's entirety, "giving credit where credit is due".

I also showed you how to bring your costs down, with my post about hybrid electrochemical erosion, for polishing the electrode tubes, easily and quickly.  I said "Anyone who is considering manufacturing a large number of Exciter Arrays should consider this information".

Then YOU turned around and said you would not accept my help in any way.  You're twisting things around again.

The only one that taught me how to wire up the chokes correctly is me as I sat down for a week and wired up the chokes in ever which way I could until I got the correct looking waveform as shown here:
and due note the date I uploaded this video as it is before I went to the 2013 Global BEM by almost a year so you can knock off the lies about you helping me learn how to wire up the VIC transformer in any way shape or form. You have only been thorn in my side since you didn't like me trying to help people to get the same results I was getting from which the manor I was doing it in. I learn how to wire up the VIC transformers by way of trial and error same as I have always done. The true reason why your advice was rejected is you have never had a cell from which to work with which meant all that you were talking about was something purely made up in your mind as you have no real hands on experience with this technology.

And for the record this is how to wire up the VIC transformers:
(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/VICtransformerwiringwithcurrentflowarrows_zps041554e6.png)
And I figured this out by way of trial and error through actual hands on experimentation with no help from anybody. When it was all said and done I went looking to see if anyone else had it hooked up like this and found out that Don Gable had it hooked up like this, but that was after I ran all of these different experiments trying to figure out just how these VIC transformers were to be hooked up.

(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/4-23-20119_45_49AM_zpsa492807e.jpg)

So Jerry go tell another one.

TGS
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 01:33:17 am by TGS »

« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2015, 02:46:30 am »
I didn't tell you how to wire up the chokes; I told you what the words 'bidirectional winding' mean.

You were showing that it meant winding a layer at an extreme angle to the left, then the next layer at an angle to the right.  I suppose this message was 'cleaned up' from your thread, like every other message I posted there?

Your attitude is getting very tiring.  I'm going back to not reading your messages.  I have things to DO, besides just talking.

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2015, 05:36:51 am »
This forum is my last stop on my way out of the 'chatter class'.  I've already signed off at the Builders' site.  I promised Sebosfato that I would help him by finding a circuit for a differential probe amp, since I consider it unlikely he'll raise enough funds to buy such a probe outright.  Don't know how long I'll hang around after that.  I appreciate people asking me to stay, but I just don't see the Internet getting me where I need to be.

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2015, 07:21:21 am »
I went back and read most of the post on my private thread on the heretical builders site and can say I feel about the same now as I did back then. I can't share my work with anyone as they simply aren't running experiments in a like manor. When I share actually experimental observations and data they think it's just an idea. I really can't count how many experiments I have done but it sure was a long and lonely road to get to where I am at today as I just couldn't get anyone to share the workload.

Sorry we ended on such sour terms Jerry but I tried to warn you as I stopped sharing everything some time ago as I was simply talking to myself most of the time when I shared my results of the many experiments I was running. Not much has changed as I am running experiments on things people aren't even aware of let alone gotten to the point where they can talk about it. Basically I kept driving on wards and left everyone behind as I simply didn't feel like stopping. Like I said it was an interesting read going into the past as a lot of the same things I faced then I am still facing today in that no one seems remotely willing to follow my work to this day. I would still post things from time to time if I found something important out but for the most part I can see that back in 2013 I practically stopped most of my sharing. I focused all of my time into sharing all that I had learned at the 2013 Global BEM but again that too seemed to be done in vane as when I read post after post of people hatting on me and not talking about putting such a high voltage to a water bath something inside of me simply gave up on these Open Source forums. Too many aren't doing anything but sitting on their butts and being arm chair scientist that never make it to the lab to do some actual work that they could observe.

When I took a look at a little of Sebosfato's efforts I thought just maybe I had found someone that is willing to share the work load and all I had to do was make sure he had the same equipment as I was using so we could share results. I still have hope but I can see that I bent his feelings out of shape like I tend to do most people as I have little tolerance for guess work and results that can't be proven correctly. But like I said I have hope that finally I can have someone to share my work with if and only if he is allowed to get this differential probe and start seeing the same things that I am seeing. Will the people of Open Source help out a friend in need? We shall see as time goes on. I hope that people will dig deep and give him a helping hand as it is for a good cause.

You take care of yourself Jerry for you know as well as I know this nation isn't in the best shape right now as things are starting to go down hill now.

Shabbat Shalom,
TGS