Author Topic: New discovery!  (Read 6596 times)

Online Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: New discovery!
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2015, 07:08:24 am »
sometimes depending where i put the lamp there are standing wave forming... on the lamp

i can manage to make it stationary and measure it... but what would it tell? if i don't know the pressure inside the lamp or the gas type? does it make any difference?

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2015, 07:27:09 am »
That I can not answer, I know its like 70v to light the neon.  It only did it for me directly above the water of the cell.
That experiment led me to dBm measurements on the cell while testing.

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2015, 18:07:51 pm »
sometimes depending where i put the lamp there are standing wave forming... on the lamp

i can manage to make it stationary and measure it... but what would it tell? if i don't know the pressure inside the lamp or the gas type? does it make any difference?

There's a lot of knowledge in the patent data base, especially with plasma antennas.  Here's a good one:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/pdfs/US6806833.pdf

Raising the pressure also increases the rf frequency.

A fluorescent tube can even be modulated to produce Meyer type pulses.  Switching off the tube's ionizing potential produces a 100 nano second fall time of the modulation pulse train.  But we would still need the choke.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 18:49:02 pm by electrotek »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2015, 02:55:30 am »

There's a lot of knowledge in the patent data base, especially with plasma antennas.  Here's a good one:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/pdfs/US6806833.pdf

Raising the pressure also increases the rf frequency.

A fluorescent tube can even be modulated to produce Meyer type pulses.  Switching off the tube's ionizing potential produces a 100 nano second fall time of the modulation pulse train.  But we would still need the choke.

could you please explain the mechanics of this? i have them to light very strong

i can even touch with bare foot and draw a big arc on my hand and not die... this way the lamp will flash ...

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2015, 04:43:58 am »
The effect produced by your VIC must be similar to Tesla's high frequency energy.  This energy is harmless above a certain frequency.  And this is why your setup is so important.

Another patent describes a skin effect plasma, just on the inside surface.  That's why it's all lighted.

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2015, 06:09:28 am »
Tesla had a circuit which discharged a capacitor through an inductor and a spark gap.  This produced a Plasmoid, which is a type of plasma which is magnetized.  He didn't have semiconductors, so he used a magnet to blow out the spark and the pulse frequency was a result of the strength of the magnet.  Low frequencies produced physical vibration of objects and a painful sensation, but pulses shorter than one tenth millisecond were harmless.  This energy is a form of static and won't short out in water, so a light bulb can be put under the water.

With the fluorescent tube, the energy is coupled through an rf effect.  And just for fun I'll point out that a CFL has a type of bifilar winding, in the shape of the glass.  This single layer winding is bidirectional.

With the VIC, the capacitance is built in, due to the capacitance between the layers of the coil, and even the spacing between the windings of each layer.  Increasing this capacitance is why I like to use wax paper and lacquer between the layers.  Also to insulate against high voltage puncture.

Tesla called his energy paramagnetic.  I've shown that water will repel or attract a Plasmoid, depending on polarity.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2015, 11:48:38 am »
Now i see that the things we hear about tesla making the lamps lighting on his hands and making it to light when more than one people together sum the wave to make it goes... its just amazing...

those lamps are burned.. won't light with a normal circuit...

i'm not sure if there is anything exotic yet.. i'm trying to switch off the covalent bonding... i'm not trying to do anything else... but now i see that there are few ways of going...

well i think the water/vic is oscillating in the gigahertz range since the striations on the lamp are around 2cm wide... my oscilloscope ceiling is 20MHz i will never see that .....thats why i think it lights up so much... i'm pulsing at half its resonating freq... and this gets the high voltage up... this coils now have 9layers with 100meters each.... l1 5m and feedback 4 turns...

the diode i use has a very high speed nanoseconds ...  16hf12

around the vic the lamp will light too but will do with less intensity and more striation...

you mean connecting the lamp to make it short the cell when ionization is reached ?

the problem is this lamps would ionize fairly easy at this high voltage... i'm not sure how fast would it come.. i'm not sure how you meant to use it as a modulator... i took a read on that patent but this part i didn't saw much of it explained there either...

i'm using just the plain vic that meyer showed in the patent that is in accordance with my theory in my analysis... there is only one other thing i could do to modify it... but only following the spirit of increasing the voltage... regarding the values he say in the patent.. or looking into the magnetic coupling fields he talks about... but nothing exotic thats the point.. did you tried "those" calculations for water?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 12:29:00 pm by sebosfato »

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2015, 19:43:07 pm »
"i'm not sure if there is anything exotic yet.. i'm trying to switch off the covalent bonding... i'm not trying to do anything else... but now i see that there are few ways of going..."

Two potentials can spiral around each other.  One potential comes from the cap, the other from the inductor's CEMF.  These potentials discharge to each other if a molecule gets between them.

"around the vic the lamp will light too but will do with less intensity and more striation..."

That'a why your discovery is important, getting the energy from water around a capacitor.

"you mean connecting the lamp to make it short the cell when ionization is reached ?"

I was thinking about using the lamp to drive the cell.  With a choke and tuning inductor.

"the problem is this lamps would ionize fairly easy at this high voltage... i'm not sure how fast would it come.. i'm not sure how you meant to use it as a modulator... i took a read on that patent but this part i didn't saw much of it explained there either..."

Sorry, that was from a different patent.  I've been going through a lot of them.  Just hook the modulating pulses up to one pin on each end of the lamp, while it is energized with the hv.  Then take the output from a band around the far end of the lamp.

"did you tried "those" calculations for water?"

I'm not good at calculations.  I like to just wire something up and see what it does.  You guys have some advantage over me.