Author Topic: The Right Question?  (Read 31025 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: The Right Question?
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2015, 05:30:15 am »
So, I take it you have it hooked up like the first wiring diagram correct? If so your differential probe connects to the positive and negative on the cell itself as show in the diagram, IE, red to the positive and black to the negative. This is the high voltage potential that is being placed on the cell by the voltage intensifier circuit to ionize the atoms of the water molecules in order to break them down into their component gas atoms. Do not hook the differential probe to the isolated ground of the VIC transformer.

Now your turn ratios are all wrong in your VIC transformer. The chokes and secondary should always have the same turn counts as they need to have the same inductance. The primary coil should have a turn ratio between the secondary much the same as Meyer's did but can have a range from 1:3.25 - 1:8. If you have 600 turns on the secondary coil you will need to have 600 turns on each of the chokes also and in the range I gave you your turns on the primary will be 185-75 turns for the primary coil. It has to be this way or the VIC will not be able to handle the load the exciter array or WFC places on the it.

You didn't tell me about your exciter array. How may resonant cavities do you have hooked up in series and are they built to the same or similar specs as given to us by Don Gable? That which I showed is taken from the specs given to us by Don Gable but I wanted to see visually how they were placed inside of the resonant cavities based on the measurements given to us by Don Gable so I redrew it using AutoCAD. To give all of you a head start in building your cells it's better to build these with the resonant cavities inline like a straight six for an engine for a car. This will get you around the problem Meyer ran into that caused him to have to disconnect one of his resonant cavities. Now don't ask me for the specs of this cell shown as I don't give out information like that but this is just to give you all an idea of what I am talking about, okay?

This cell design gets around the problem Meyer ran into as with a circular design he had the positive and negative connections sitting side by side and the physical distance between the adjacent cells was less that the combined space gaps between the series array and current will follow the path of least resistance so basically it bypassed Meyer's entire array and jumped across from the positive and negative connections through the water bath as remember water is a physical part of the circuit.  I know this because it also happened to me as remember I build to learn and learn more after I test what I build so for me it's been there done that, okay?

Now my VIC is practically the same in ohms as that of Stanley Meyer based on the data Don Gable provided for us. My secondary and chokes have a resistance of around 70 or more ohms each and my primary around 5-10.5 ohms most of the time when I build them. This is done so that the transformer can handle the load the WFC places on it. We all need to give a big shout out to Don Gable for giving us these numbers to work with as they give us a base from with we can work from. You can make changes but not too far from what is given until you gain an understanding on just how the technology actually works by hands on experimenting testing what works and what does not.

Now on the WFC once you gain an understanding of the technology through trial and error you can start to make changes. If you increase the gap the voltage requirements go up but the load placed on the transformer decreases and if you decrease the gap the voltage requirements go down but the load placed on the transformer increases. So, don't start making a lot of changes until you gain an understanding of the technology first.

You only need one blocking diode per VIC transformer and make sure it is a Schottky type diode just as Meyer used as he used that type of a diode for a reason. You will understand more once you compare the specs of these types of diodes to other types of diodes on the market.

Now the reason for not making big changes to what Meyer built is if you do then no one knows what you should expect to get at the cell as then you have went far outside of Meyer's technical brief and patents to the point that you have nothing to guide your efforts and hep you to understand this technology. Basically don't go adding unknowns to something that is already an unknown for it makes it impossible to figure out that way.

Now in the interview video you can see just how I hooked up the differential probe to the exciter array as that is one of two ways you can hook it up. The second way is to hook it up between just one resonant cavity and then the voltage you must reach, if you built the resonant cavity to specs, is 1kv or more to get it working correctly as that is what Meyer gives us to go on. In the video I reached over 4kv and I have shown scope shots of me reaching 8.8kv which is 880 volts per resonant cavity as I have ten wired in series. I fell short of Meyer's 1kv or more volts per resonant cavity which is why it doesn't work correctly yet. But I am building a new VIC set up that should finally reach these requirements Meyer talks about needing in the patents. It's all being done by trial and error so maybe it works or maybe it doesn't and if not I have to figure out what I must do to reach these voltage goals Meyer gives us in the patents as this is all we actually have to go on.

This is the way it must be done until you gain a complete understanding of the technology. I helped all of you with some things that I figured out by way of trial and error. You all are going to have to get away from the drawing board and start running experiments as that is the only way you will be able to solve a lot of these problems that you will be running into.

So Sebofato,
You must hooked the differential probe in the same place that I did if we are to be able to compare notes. I hope all that I have just talked about helps you reach the same or even greater voltages than I am currently getting to my exciter array set up.  Now we can start comparing apples to apples
TGS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2015, 06:08:11 am »
Hey TGS

My cell is exactly like what we know stans cells were... didnt you saw the picture on last pages?

let me ask you a question if you hook your differential probes together to a source of pulsed high voltage what is your noise level?

i have here some noise that is not helping... for 5kv it gives me 250v of noise... it apear as a pulse when should have nothing apearing right?

how i solve this? resistance at the tips? i´m afraid is a calibration issue so i ask you to confirm the operation of yours... 

i was hoping to be able to measure voltages in the range of 50 to 100v across the cell with it being at 10kv ac or dc potential ... not working as i expected it would

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2015, 06:19:53 am »
I have also other vics that are going to be tested... including extra chokes and vics with all chokes in same core... i will  try to post some pics

the test i´m doing right now is from the patent description

600t

i just changed the primary ratio and reduced the choke but this choke with 33 is just a continuation of the secondary with 24awg wire... secondary had 600 turn 100m of 30aw tricoated wire divided in 10 layers with 0,24mm polyester...

the patent say 200turn but in my best guess to work up with 100v input

and choke was 100t

well and i´m testing some ideas of my own that comes from meyers claims and descriptions and names for things like WFC EPG VIC PLL WFP ...

so i´m in the last week trying to see how could the cell be used as a generator instead of a load.

do you have any ideas on that?

« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2015, 08:05:37 am »
I will stop posting on this site for a bit and just talk to you directly, okay? As I said I simply don't like how I am treated here as I still hold the memories fresh in my head and heart of what happened to me from the deep past and the not so distant past.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2015, 11:38:03 am »
Dear TGS

Ok, dont worry...

I had another idea about how the resistance of the coils works

well basically is the following.. .

Stan said the resistive wire was not required at all in his newzealand video

He say in the tech brief that it is there to avoid signal degradation

When you get a Transmission line with a charachteristic impedance Z it will have the problem that if not correctly terminated you get reflections that will distort the original signal.That means that when you have to try many different frequencies to be sent to the water the transmission line wont deliver the same waveform to the water cell..

when a matched line is used for whatever frequency the waveform at the load will have the same shape asthe pulse you entered into it...

so if the pll is to find a resonance the coils should not resonate by their self to be able to detect when water will resonate...

when this happen the proprieties of the tl shoud change a way that is possible to detect

to know if its matched the input voltage or current should be the same at source and load..

if the resistance is not in the wire actually it could be easier to see the effect

bifilar coil would be good way to start...

something i saw somewhere is that in high voltage coils there is resistors added at each layer to prevent or damd the selfoscillation of the coils
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 14:00:41 pm by sebosfato »

« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2015, 19:02:17 pm »

"Stan said the resistive wire was not required at all in his newzealand video "

in the video a guy asked him about the ss wire ,  stan said , if someone trys to get around the patent , hes "got it both ways"

just in case someone decides to copy but change something

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2015, 19:39:16 pm »
right massive... this mean the resistance can be build in if wish...

but this mean also is still needed somewhere maybe?

changing subject

is good to see people come over here and start spreading my ideas on other places and dont even post a reply here....nor give the credits or put where the idea came from... not that i wanted any credit that i deserve for my ideas but the ideas would be more readly developed if we jump this shame...

i´m taking a look on other forums and the idea of the cell being used for ``something else` just poped...

lets discuss it here?

« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2015, 23:18:28 pm »
I will stop posting on this site for a bit and just talk to you directly, okay? As I said I simply don't like how I am treated here as I still hold the memories fresh in my head and heart of what happened to me from the deep past and the not so distant past.

LOL